“Best Trip to date!!”
other travellers have booked this property
 Beach house with hotel-size pool, palapa bar, and grand stairca
Eco-friendly home in Costa Rica with Solar Panels Private beach-front cabina beside the pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Eco-friendly home in Costa Rica with Solar Panels
Private beach-front cabina beside the pool
Beautiful entrance with large parking area
Beachfront pool and garden area
Large living area and dining table
Living room and kitchen
Spend peaceful evenings relaxing on the patio in paradise
Luxury suite on ground floor
Master suite on second level
Ground level suite opens to flagstone terrace
Full bathroom with tub/shower
Second level suite with private balcony
Upstairs living room with queen Murphy bed
Bunk Room With Queen (Sleeps 6)
Private beachside casita by the pool
Breezy outdoor living area
Full gourmet-ready kitchen
Mornings on the pool terrace are shady and cool
The romantic beach-front casita
The Pacific Ocean and the horizon meet at Casa de Luz
Solar panels make Casa de Luz easy on the environment
Howler Monkeys in the trees at Casa de Luz
Enjoy breathtaking Costa Rica sunsets from the pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

486angieb
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Best Trip to date!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The house was simply amazing the beds were comfortable, Very clean. I highly suggest hiring Patricia the cook for the house every meal that she prepared was amazing. Need to request her fresh chips and Guacamole it is was AMAZING.

The pool was clean and very refreshing after our daily adventures.

We traveled with a very large group (18 people) and this house accommodated all of very comfortable .

Our adventures included
Horseback riding and snorkeling 5 star
Fishing 3 star Only because we did not catch any keepers
Adventure day is an amazing day long day but worth it 5 star
Photo Adventure With Bryan 5 star another amazing day
River tour with Lunch at Los Coyotes Rancho 5 star the food and trip was amazing.

Can not wait till we visit Costa Rica again the country has so much to offer.

Your age range 35-49
6 Apr 2017
Hi Angie! I'll pass along your lovely compliments to Cook Patricia, she'll be so pleased! I'm so happy you all enjoyed many of the wonderful activities Costa Rica has to offer! With such a large group and so many varied interests, its great when we can recommend excursions that are really appreciated by the entire party! Looking forward to your return visit, Pura Vida! Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
Tilasmi B
“The Best Property I've ever seen. A Fairy-Tale.”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I have stayed in many places, throughout many lands and peoples. This one place, however, blew my mind off. Literally. Ultra-luxury, comfort, esthetics, a beach in my backyard, cleanliness, service -- I'm still speechless; I rub my eyes a little to see if this sunbeam of a residence, were no illusion, but the solid sense of the pictures we've taken, is a sobering certainty.
Without Casa de Luz, Costa Rica would be a mistake.

27 Mar 2017
Casa de Luz is a wonderful residence on the most beautiful and unique stretch of coastline! I'm thrilled the comforts and luxuries of the home and services made your vacation even more memorable, we strive to create magical experiences for all those who stay at the Estate! Hope you will make this a yearly trip! Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
Christoph...
Southlake, Texas
“Nearly Perfect!”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I've been traveling down to CR for several years and this is one of the best villas we've rented. Its far enough from town to have some peace and quiet, but close enough that it wasn't a chore to venture in. I recommend it for anyone! During low tide, you can even stroll into town via the beach, but I'm certain its impossible during high tide.

The grounds were clean and safe and we had no issues at all. The gate to the property locks at night and the car and personal items in the house were of no concern. The beach was pristine and the sunsets were perfectly amazing.

We received the chef service for two meals each day and they were great! They even accommodated for the food allergies! (Celiacs take note) For our dinners in town, Aly took care of us with recommendations and we found those restaurants superb.

It was a great visit and I will consider another trip in the future.

Your age range 35-49
27 Feb 2017
Hi Chris, Im so happy this was one of the best villas you've ever rented! The home is indeed spectacular and very comfortable, and is well located on a secluded highly sought-after part of the beach away from the more crowded town center. I hope to greet you back at Casa de Luz on your next visit to Costa Rica! Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
Keatiat
Chicago
“Fantastic Stay in Tamarindo”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My family of 15 rented this house for the week. It was absolutely perfect. There was enough space for us to move around, the pool was wonderful and the house beautiful. We had many meals prepared by the wonderful chef Patricia and the grounds were nicely maintained by Ceasar. The housekeeper was fantastic as well. We ziplined, surfed, went horseback riding, etc. A terrific family vacation. I would highly recommend this house. Ally was terrific in making all our arrangements.

15 Jan 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to help plan your family vacation and I will certainly pass along your praise to the staff! They go out of their way to please and and keep the home in its immaculate condition. Hope to see you all back at Casa de Luz one day! Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
keats100
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Excellent property and staff”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My Wife and I took the whole family to Casa De Luz in Dec 2016 (15 total people). The house accommodated us nicely. The property was very well maintained (only minor issue was hot water did not work in the Casita but not a big deal as there were plenty of showers in the main house). The onsite staff did a nice job but does not speak English and they keep a low profile. When you needed to you can communicate with them fine. The cook Patricia was excellent and every meal was enjoyed by all, even by the finicky eaters. She prepared two breakfast' and 5 dinners. All were excellent. And finally, Aly was a great Concierge to deal with. She arranged excursions, dinner reservations (2 nights), and all transportation for excursions and airport transfers. She also arranged a rental car that was dropped off and picked up at the house which was very convenient. Aly recommended a private 52' Sail Boat Sunset cruise which was the highlight of the trip. The crew on the boat were exceptional and the boat itself is in great shape. Highly recommended! Actually for large groups I recommend this house as you will not be disappointed.

15 Jan 2017
I'm so happy you all enjoyed the Sailboat as much as I do, what a lovely way to end the year on Dec 31st followed by a wonderful meal by Cook Patricia. You did it right! Hope to see you back here soon!
Saludos,
Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing