Hotel Casa Sueca
US$141
US$302
US$214
Orbitz.com
La Botella de Leche Hostel(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
US$51
Hotel Villa Amarilla(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
US$140
Ten North Tamarindo Beach Hotel(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
US$88
Priceline
Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$121
Travelocity
Hacienda JJ(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
US$71
Orbitz.com
Los Altos de Eros(Tamarindo)
US$367
All reviewsminute walkenjoyed our staytamarindo beachentire placein townwithin walking distanceplaya langostapura vidaeduardopoolunitspropertyretreataccommodationssunsetcondowaves
Reviewed 1 December 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Sueca, in fact, we extended it after we arrived and saw the place. The location was ideal, best part of town, 50 meters from the best part of the beach and close enough to walk to everything but far enough so as to be away from the noise and crowds. The condo has excellent indoor and outdoor space, with all the kitchen amenities you'd need, great wifi, beautiful, lush gardens, and a pool to relax in. The owner, property manager, and groundskeeper were all wonderful - easy to work with throughout, nice, and took care of every need. I highly recommend staying at Casa Sueca if you go to Tamarindo!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

My wife and I spent 12 days at casa Sueca. We had a wonderful time and the accommodations were more than we could ask for. Goldy, the owner and Edwardo the Landscaper were always there to assist us with anything we needed. We will be back for sure!!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2015

I have been to costa rica several times and Casa Sueca is one of my favorite places to stay, It has everything you are looking for. It is right near your own entrance to the quiet side of the beach, playa tamarindo. It is also a quick car ride to other great beaches with consistently fun waves. It is close enough to the Tamarindo town to experience the beautiful culture, amazing food, entertaining nightlife and great shops, but far enough away to feel secluded in your own tropical paradise. I have stayed there by myself, with my significant other, and with a large group of friends. Casa Sueca has numerous rooms of various sizes to accomodate any group of travelers and its staff are always there, very helpful and friendly...As always I already looking forward to visiting this beautiful home away from again soon

Room Tip: rooms are all great, bigger and more spacious upstairs but downstairs is poolside quiet and cool
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2015

We have spent the last 2 weeks at Casa Sueca and had an amazing holiday. Not only is Costa Rica the most wonderful place to visit, Tamarindo a great spot to spend a couple of weeks in, but Casa Sueca in particular is just wonderful.

Being a family of 4 we had the 2 bedroomed apartment and it was just great. The photos reflect what you get - loads of space and wonderful facilities. The pool is small but perfectly formed and as it was quite quiet when we were there it felt like a private pool.

Eduardo has been mentioned in previous reviews and quite rightly so. He is an absolute treasure. Whether he's cleaning the pool first thing in the morning or picking limes from the tree he is smiling!

Being across the road from the beach via a path was great - I won't forget having arrived in the middle of the night, we walked to the beach the next morning and it was just amazing. Watching the crab migrations each evening was fascinating and obviously the monkeys above was something we don't see every day at home. Additionally, the visit by a hummingbird in the afternoons by the pool was special.

I'd happily go back tomorrow if I could!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I just came back from Costa Rica two weeks ago! Me and a few of my girlfriends went there to celebrate her bachelorette party. We wanted to stay somewhere homey so we decided to stay at Casa Sueca.

The staff was so nice, attentive, and lenient and made sure to fulfill all of our expectations. The room was very clean and even had an oven, microwave and fridge inside. A few of the days, we went outside by the pool, laid back, used the BBQ they have to offer outside and enjoyed our drinks. It also helped us save a lot of money on food, rather than going out to eat for every meal.

All in all, I can't wait to go back to Costa Rica and stay at Casa Sueca! I told my boyfriend we have to hurry and book it the second I got home! I would recommend Casa Sueca to everyone!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends