US$202
Cabinas Las Olas(Playa Avellanas)
US$120
Best Western Tamarindo Vista Villas(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$361
US$198
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$258
US$250
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Laguna del cocodrilo(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$63
TripAdvisor
Antema Lodge(Tamarindo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscooking classspa treatmentsother guestssunset massagecouples massageour honeymoonbody scrubromantic dinnerheaven and earthamazing spaopen airqueen roomcucumber limeminute massagecommunal tablecosta ricavolcanic mud wrap
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I have never been so Pampered in my adult life as I was today. I am blown away at the amazing detail, so heartfelt work into the treatments and the general magical feeling of this hotel. I will be back very soon !! You Must visit and get the 5 star treatments !

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Karita M
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed at LADE for our honeymoon and really had the experience of a lifetime. We cannot say enough good things.

The food. Let's start there. Every single dish was amazing - flavourful, fresh, and delicious. Lunches were the perfect weight and palate for the heat. We had the best steaks we've ever had. We had a tuna steak one night that blew our minds. We've been trying to recreate the dishes ever since we've been home. Zulay is a genius and so sweet.

We stayed in the Eros Suite, which was spectacular. It comes with a private balcony, a HUGE bathtub, and gorgeous teak finishing. We entered and thought, "This is for us?!"

The staff were equally incredible. They went out of their way to make us feel at home and spoiled rotten!

We had the couple's sunset massage and dinner for two, which is a must. You must, must do this if you're staying with someone you love. Imagine watching the most beautiful sunset of your life in an in-ground jacuzzi with fireflies and a candlelit dinner. And champagne.

I also availed myself of a chocolate bath and a volcanic mud wrap. The spa is open air but impossibly cool. When you have a treatment, you're surrounded by trees and even (sometimes) monkeys.

We also went on the catamaran tour suggested by LADE. It was like being in a movie! We got to snorkel and sunbathe and watch the sunset with a blended mojito in hands.

When we got back to the beach, there was our driver!

For the most part though we stayed by the pool and relaxed. The hotel looks over thick vegetation with the ocean on the horizon - stunning.

We even danced in the evenings in the open-air dining area.

You must go here if you're in Costa Rica and you must get the all-inclusive package.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mrsskakes
Reviewed 5 June 2016

An amazing hotel in a magical place. One of the best spa experience I had in my entire life. The staff is very nice, the food very good and healthy too. It's really a 5 stars destination for couples, groups and weedings. Bravo !

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fabiopuravida
Reviewed 3 June 2016

My wife and I traveled to Costa Rica for the first time two weeks ago. We went for a long weekend and it was our first time away together, alone since our daughter was born 5 years ago! What a great, stress free experience. The food was top notch and that is saying alot since we are foodies. The spa was amazing! Everything was easy...Two things I should have done differently -- Fly direct into Liberia airport and splurged for the King suite. We stayed in the poolside King and it was fine though a bit small. There are plenty of hotels to choose from in Costa Rica. I ultimately chose LADE bc of the tripadvisor reviews and the fact that it is adults only. We will be back to LADE!!

Room Tip: Splurge for the King suite. Poolside King is good, but small.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We spent an amazing stay!! After some brief reservation confusion, Yanina, Kimberly and Jennifer quickly corrected the issue and went above and beyond to make our stay absolutely amazing! The spa is also a don't miss. If you enjoy complete relaxation and unbelievable food you have to take the opportunity to visit this amazing hotel. The chefs are outstanding they will feed you way to much food if you let them, they truly enjoy taking care of you and ensuring your satisfied. I strongly suggest upgrading to the all inclusive program it is worth the price and makes the stay even more relaxed.

Special thank you to Yanina, she truly made our stay a highlight of our month in Costa Rica!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple