Friendly hotel staff, but do not visit the “Tour Desk”, unless you want to get rip off. I asked Medary about a private boat trip that was listed at $425. She told me that the boat was not longer available because it had been struck by lightning. She told me that they had one similar for $500. She continued to try to set me up on more costly boat tours. I returned the next day and talked to Bryant the manager and I was able to get the boat for $425. I confronted him about what Medary had told me. He told me that she was confused and gave me the wrong information. I told him that I speak perfect Spanish as she does, so it wasn’t like it was a language barrier. Bryant continued to try to excuse Medary behavior, that she had been on vacation and wasn’t up to date, etc,etc,etc. I told Bryant that I would expect that from others vendors but not the Hotel were about 60 members of my friends and family, were staying to attend a friend’s wedding. I’m very disappointed that this happened.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Tamarindo Diria is the iconic beach hotel located in Tamarindo Beach, Guanacaste, Costa Rica, with its own personality perfect for an authentic Costa Rica vacation. Features direct access to the most famous costa rican white sand beach, front ocean view accommodations, 4 swimming pools, 5 restaurants, 5 bars, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel