Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
LOVELOVELOVE

fun fun fun in the costa rican sun. a must do activity!!!! we had bottomless drinks, amazing music... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2021
T2585FTnaomis
Please do yourself a favor and book :)

Reviewed 18 January 2021
laurafO2081EE

Recommended experiences in and around Tamarindo
from US$125,00
from US$63,75
from US$76,93
from US$75,00
More Info
All reviews noodles beautiful sunset delicious lunch sunset cruise great fun costa rica hoist sails catamaran crew ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021

One of my best experiences in the Ocean, incredible crew, food, atmosphere and attention. We had the chance to see some whales, we did puddle board, kayak and dance hard. Thank you guys for such a great time, sunset was just perfect and everything in the bote super clean.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 15 January 2021

It was offer as a Snorkeling sunset catamaran tour with food and drinks all included. Fabulous music, the crew was prepared for get you pretty drunk and there was no safety instruction or location of any life vest, the compartmet were for the bags and towels or whatever you want to bring.
The crew was very restricted of food, after i

asked where the appetizer, the guide said to me that will be served 45 minutes after the trip started, (just 3-5 pieces of chips and probably a 3 spoons of pico de gallo) I asked for more and he said maybe later, they did it. When arrived to the bay (playa huevo) the guide said no snorkeling because the weather, there was no equipment for, and of course there was no partial refund for it, most of the people on the boat where so extremely drunk that nobody was even interested in the just 30 minutes swimming, Apparently the fun part was looking at all the foreign young girls falling on the deck totally drunk while dancing. I personally filed a complaint with the broker who arranged this trip and he said he will be communicating with owner of tour. Definitely is not for family, I did before the Catamaran in Manuel Antonio and definitely I spent a fabulous time. When the food was served, I made my line for pick up my food and gave it to my husband and came back for pick up my food and the guide asked me if I already ate my food, seriously????? I was so done with this tours, I even missed the sunset and counting the time for get back to shore. and finally when we arrived to Tamarindo area while transporting from the Catamaran to the small Panga a girl felt in the water, It was very dark any kind of light what so ever and of course no life vest for anybody. Not recommended for family and less if you have kids!

Date of experience: January 2021
timaroubac, Propietario at Ti-Marouba, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

Hello dear friend.
You certainly bought a tour ticket on the beach, where tour sellers usually "sell our tour" because we have the only specialized day charter catamaran in the area, but then sell tours on other boat where they gain a larger comision. Food is prepared by a professional chef who always makes extra for everybody. We always mantain a close control on people who go on board for security reasons, but when a client wants to have some drinks, we can't tell them no, specially after they payed for open bar.
Finally, if the captain said snorkeling is not allowed because of weather conditions (some days can be really windy) then we can't let anyone go snorkel near the rocks, again for security reasons.
I hope you have a good day.

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

Perfect trip..
We were greeted by Oliver and Erica on the beach with smiles and handshakes. My wife and I booked this evening cruise the day before with a local vendor, we negotiated the rate and we were none the wiser, come to find out at the beach where we load out we met Oliver and Erica.. The owners.. super fun and engaging people, we felt like we were the only people on the boat however there were 22 others.. great service and attention, we were loaded on a smaller boat and taken carefully to the ship Ti marouba.. a beautiful catamaran and her crew, all loaded up and immediately offered a beverage. Shown the facilities and given a safety briefing, then we were off... It was a Christmas day sailing and super windy.. once we left the bay the crew raised the sails and shut down the engins.. we were off... Wind power, gentle music and plenty of beverages... Great company and a smooth ride, our crew was on point, taking care of every detail of the cruise. After an hour we rounded the point and the wind calmed.. dropped anchor and invited into the sea... The water was refreshing and cool..... We swam and jumped for an hour, once upon the deck chow was ready... Chicken, rice, beans, chips, pico and drinks... Suddenly the whole boat became one.. everyone was connected with food, drinks and ambiance.. it was perfect. On our ride back, our Capitan diego turned the ship towards the sun and we all watched the sun set together... It was slightly emotional, we made friends, drank and became one in this ship... The crew was amazing, never felt detached or unsafe, I have to hand it to Oliver and Erica... They have an amazing ship.......... Much love Josh & Amanda seattle..

1  Thank Docbrimstone
Reviewed 23 November 2020

The bartenders were great....food great.... drinks great... however. A staff member named will (who claimed he owned the company) pushed sexual advances at many of the female passengers. And even went as far as to offer drugs. At the end of the tour we felt very uncomfortable... and would not recommend this trip.

Date of experience: November 2020
timaroubac, Owner at Ti-Marouba, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you enjoy our tour, our drinks and our food and crew.
We feel very unconfortable and disappointed once it comes to defamation toward our crew.
Indeed, This story never occured with our crew, the owner (myself) was present on the beach for the Check-in.
After investivestigation with the crew, we discover that you are accusing the guide who came with his group of 12people.
By the way, you were not part of the discussion as a conclusion you should have been in contact with Diego our captain to report this issue.
Now it is far to late to manage but be sure that this guide will never come back on board.

Best regards, the owner

Reviewed 8 March 2020

The sunset sailing was awesome, the catamaran is spacious with sufficient choices of sun and shade. The bar opened 3 mins after we all got on board, the food served later was plenty and tasty (great for vegetarians as well).
I enjoyed the stop we had for a swim as there were Kajaks, SUPs, pool noodles and snorkeling equipment.
The staff was kind, helpful (helped all the people on and off the boat, explained things, took care of everything and everyone) and cool people to have around. Thank you Justin, Diego & Bismark - you guys are doing a great job all around and definitely made this a great experience!

Date of experience: March 2020