Angels Ecolodge(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$75
Hotel El Castillo Divertido(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$34
Rupia Manzu(Santa Cruz)
US$40
US$41
Hotel Playa Negra(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
TripAdvisor
Kikes Place(Santa Cruz)
Cabinas Permont(Santa Cruz)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsplant medicineamazing experiencemagical placeheaven on earthcosta ricafelt safeamazing staffplant basedyoga classesunconditional lovebeyond wordshuman beingpersonal growthfarm to tablenew friendshis teammedical staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew from UK at the end of April 2018 to attend this amazing retreat. From the moment I was picked up at the airport, I felt valued. The staff here are outstanding, caring, loving, happy, dedicated, engaging and so so welcoming. The food is heavenly, vibrant and delicious. The accommodation is spotless and very comfy. The treatments are fab and on top of all that to receive my miracle was the cherry on the cake! Gerry is informative and so funny. There is a big happy family feel. I ache to go back to that little piece of heaven. Some day eh?

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Mudangelro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booking a trip to Rythmia was the best gift I have ever given myself! There are not enough words, nor space in this review to express my sheer gratitude for what I experienced during my stay - It was beyond belief! Chances are, if you are reading these reviews, you are contemplating about going to Rythmia- JUST DO IT!!! The resort is beautiful, and I am talking SPOTLESS! Every person who works there, from the front desk staff to the fabulous shamans, are kind and genuinely care. They are extremely approachable, you can ask them questions and they truly want to help you. They are absolutely amazing! Meg, the chef extraordinaire who creates all of that yummy, healthy, divine food is fantastic! LOVE HER! The classes and ceremonies are where it is at! Your life will change! Another super bonus...the people you meet! Like attracts like, so you will be with other like minded guests! The conversations you have and the friends you make are amazing and like no other! I AM SO GRATEFUL!! I told my Sister about the trip, and now we are in the preplanning stages of going back!! Thank you Rythmia!! I MISS YOU!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank scarlettribbons33
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Without a doubt one of the greatest weeks of my life. I'd been feeling a bit lost and struggling with depression when I finally decided I had to try this. I arrived on Sunday and by that night I knew I'd made the right decision. But that was just the beginning and by the end of the week I was a different human being. I was somewhat skeptical but the amazing staff made it easy to relax and enjoy the ride. I'm not a skeptic anymore. Rythmia is without a doubt the nicest thing you could ever do for yourself or anyone you care about.

Room Tip: Any room works. You wont be in it anyhow.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Johnny F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the READ DEAL! I just experienced the most amazing life transformation week at Rythmia! I did get my Miracle...an SO MUCH MORE! They take such beautiful care of you during your stay, from the comfortable rooms, delicious food and support classes. The ceremony nights are something that I have never experienced in my life; and I have gone on many retreats and sacred journey's. Find yourself at Rythmia! You will not regret it!

Room Tip: Rythmia offers a variety of room choices from 2-3 person shared rooms to solo king rooms. They are comfortable, clean and air conditioned.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There was way to many people in the plant ceremony to get the care I needed. I will choose a smaller more authentic place next time. One that gives individual attention to my needs and intentions for healing with the plant medicine.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo