See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I found this place by chance when we got to Sàmara, and we loved our time there.

Silvia was really lovely and helpful, the room was big and the shower had hot water!

Breakfast was included and it was nice. Fruit, toast and jam/butter and as much coffee as you can drink.

We only stayed for 2 nights as this was the last leg of our trip, but we'd have happily stayed longer if we didn't have a flight to catch!!

It truly felt like a home away from home!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

What a bad experience... There was no light in the bathroom and no water. I feel it was very bad the customer service. I did not like the room and the bad was too hard. Really think about it before you do it

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Silvia and the staff for going above and beyond to make my stay there so great. Great food, clean accommodations, and Silvia was very helpful and inviting treating everyone like family! Wish I could have stayed longer and spent more time getting to know them all!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2017

What a surprise for us, two travelers living in San Jose, to find such a comfortable place now that we are a family of 4! Our 3-1/2 year old and 1-1/2 year old enjoyed the kids' games in the hotel and calm beach very nearby. We used the common kitchen and all enjoyed the hammocks and beer garden. The owner is a lovely person and her son and staff are very relaxed and ready to help. Nice place for families and backpackers.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We ended up here without any reservation and I am glad we did! A very cool place with nice rooms, good food, amazing vibes and great staff, who was willing to help with any suggestion, tips and tricks. Very much recommended!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple