All reviews french couple cows and horses hot water system excellent cuisine in town the owner fabulous restaurant costa rica needed a place to stay hotel located the entire hotel wonderful owners rooms are small rented bikes kids loved the pool enjoyed our stay pool area
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I would definitely stay here again. It was quaint, clean, and the staff very helpful and friendly. The dinners were outstanding! Also, easy to walk to the beach and town. We liked not being right in town.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Charming hotel, excellent food, very kind hotel staff, lovely pool, very clean and very large family room. An excellent address for families. 10 Minutes walk from a beautiful beach and good sodas. 5 minutes walk from a little supermarket and 15 minutes walk to the typical village of Samara.

Room Tip: Big family room (n. 10)
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Wonderful management and staff, amazing food, the garden is beautiful and the setting is outstanding. Set in the lush outskirts of Samara, 15 minute walk to beach or town amongst trees of Howler Monkeys and Humming Birds. Delightful!

Room Tip: Great, I loved it.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This hotel is a bit dated, but the moderate price is well worth the sacrifice. The kids will have a great time in the pool and the location is up the street from the beach. If you wish a larger suit type experience you need to make sure you ask for the building in the side of the property.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I found Samara Pacific Lodge after web researching regions of Costa Rica and then accommodations. It took some effort to travel to Samara and I was later than expected to the lodge. My sister and I were greeted warmly while checking in, briefed in detail of the region and shown to our rooms. The rooms were inviting, airy, clean and beautifully interior designed Everything was available at our fingertips; hospitality of the grounds staff/ owners, necessities needed, directions around town, rentals wanted, the salt conditioned pool to stay cool and all the drinks we desired. Also, we had access to the hotel's restaurant every night where the food was incredible. For being my first time in Costa Rica and discovering this accommodation by web research, I would return in a heart beat. Words can not describe how amazing this place and Samara region of Costa Rica will be too.

Stayed: June 2018