All reviews the owner costa rica nice hotel in town comfortable beds air conditioning minute walk to the beach nice pool pollo every morning pension kitchen shade monkeys
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I was very happy with my choice staying, clean, good price, good stuff and management !! good vibes !!
spent there just 2 nights, but could have stayed much longer there !
Next time for sure I am going to change my travel schedule

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were lucky to book 2 nights at the Rancho De La Playa. The place is very well situated and quiet, away from the crowd. But still, only 3 minutes walk from the beach. The place has a great pool and small restaurant. The atmosphere is great. The room are very clean and the place is safe. The staff is like a small family, very welcoming and will help the best they can. I highly recommend. Thanks to Roberto, Andrea, Eva and Tony !

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marie-France M
Reviewed 25 January 2017

This was our third trip back to Samara and the first time we have stayed in town. We got one of the apartments offered @ Rancho de la Playa. It was fun to shop and cook in our "little place". The hotel had many comfortable places to eat outside, hang out in hammocks, or enjoy cocktails by the pool. We loved being close to town and walked every where!
Already booked my next trip back!

Room Tip: They offer every type of room possible!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beccapedigo
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Had an amazing stay! The staff were really nice, very clean, great facilities. The kids loved the pool, the ping-pong table and all the outdoor spaces. There was every kind of accommodation you could imagine and the best price we found in the Nicoya peninsula. Thanks again for everything!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily R
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We stayed in the apartment above the bar area. Our 2 college-aged children loved the open lounge area to hang out away from parents and visit with other travelers or just read and relax. We wanted a kitchen and it worked perfectly for our visit. Buying groceries and fixing our own food was easy. Then we could go to the lounge area and get a glass of wine or a beer and play cards or just visit with the staff. The pool was a nice alternative to the beach on a hot afternoon. The staff was awesome! Helpful with ideas for day trips and making phone calls to get more information for us.

Room Tip: All rooms are on ground level except the apartment above the bar.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family