“Whilst in Coco Beach ”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #36 of 124 Restaurants in Playas del Coco
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

First time in this Hard Rock Cafe.
Met by enthusiastic staff as I entered. Beer quality excellent, food quality excellent and although a small place it serves it's purpose well.
Mario and Imanabu were brilliant and are a great asset to the establishment. All in all a great lil bar with great beer, food and service.
8/10

HardR17, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you very much for your comments, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

My husband and I live in Costa Rica and always try to patronize small, local establishments. However, during rainy season many of these restaurants close which led us to the Hard Rock Cafe.

After checking PETA's website for vegan options, we decided to order the Veggie Leggie. This is a vegan burger patty with lettuce, tomato, asparagus, marinated mushrooms, and two kinds of squash. It comes with a salad or french fries.

Our food arrived and I quickly devoured half of my burger. It was so much like real meat that I had to ask the manager to confirm it was indeed vegan before finishing it. Both of us enjoyed this treat very much as it's very difficult to find vegan meat alternatives in Costa Rica.

The service was impeccable and our drinks were very tasty. We will definitely be back when we find ourselves in Playas del Coco again.

HardR17, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hi!

We are delighted for being able to satisfy your expectations!

Thank you for visiting us and for your kind comment.

We hope to see you soon, also in high season!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Go see Mario. Great bartender; very knowledgeable. Great source of local information. Live music starts at 8pm Friday/ Sat . DJ on Thurs nights

Hi!

Thank you for your kind comment!

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

As soon as we walked in we felt welcomed! We visited the gift shop and was greeted and helped immediately. We went to the bar and met Alfredo. We were immediate friends. Great service. Mentioned it was my birthday and was presented with a birthday dessert. It was the slow season so I recommended that they switch off the American Hard Rock normal and turn on some Hispanic tunes. They did and it was so enjoyable! The staff then agreed to pose for me on stage in a rock 'n roll stance from my birthday portrait. This place rocks!!!!

HardR17, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank you for visiting us and for your positive review!
It was our pleasure to make your birthday in Costa Rica so special. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My partner & I visited for lunch during our stay in Costa Rica and our visit to coco beach. It was very clean, well presented and good level of service. Staff friendly from start to finish, food was cooked well and could tell it was cooked fresh for us, cocktails ok, left with a glass to remember our visit. Good choice on the menu. Not very busy & definitely visit again. The general manager even came to talk to us to check everything we had was good. Overall a lovely place, worth a visit & would happily go back.

HardR17, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Thank you very much for such great review! we work really hard to offer the best food in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit, Hope to see you again soon!