“Highly recommend! ”
Review of Rich Coast Diving

Rich Coast Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: The only PADI 5* CDC center in Costa Rica with the only Platinum Course Director. Join us for dives to encounter sharks, rays and big schools of fish. From May to Nov we take you to the famous Catalina islands to swim with the giant mantas and to safe the best for last...from Nov to May we visit the Bat islands to seek the adrenaline of the bull sharks encounters! We take our courses serious combined with fun and lots of dives. Take your first breath underwater with us or take the step to divemaster or instructor. We offer the full range of PADI courses. Sign up for our GO Pro Internship for 3 months or join us for a day; we will make sure you feel at home here in Costa Rica where the diving is pristine!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did two days (4 dives) with Rich Coast diving. Before arriving, we worked closely with the office staff to make our reservation - they were very helpful and answered us quickly! We stayed at the Riu Guanacaste. The boat picked us up right on the beach which was incredibly convenient. The crew (the Captain, Johnny, and Adrien) was incredibly helpful, patient, attentive, and professional. They took their time to point out all of the local critters and teach us about their environment. We saw octopus, white tips, eagle, rays, and a ton of eels! We highly recommend booking a trip with his company!!!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"pre dive"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Bat Island trips I took (3 dives) was incredible. I saw 8 bull sharks on the first dive and the last dive the 12 foot Bull shark was so thick might have been pregnant. It came with 15 feet and just cruised by!

The other dives were amazing too. Eagle Rays, Sting Rays, Lobsters, Octapus, and more fish than I could count!

Everything was top notch, fun, safe, and a staff of dive masters that are amazing! The equipment was in great shape and my wet suit felt like it was new. The boat caption found us dolphins and they played in our wake and the bow. I could almost touch them!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

“I was on vacation for 2 weeks down in Playa del coco and went diving with rich coast. The dive shop makes me feel at home, from diving with the team during the day to having dinner and a few drinks after. This is my second time in 3 years diving with the shop. I have been recommending rich coast to anyone I know looking for a good place to dive in while in costa rica. Rich coast diving is a 5 Star CDC center that takes saftey as their first priority. They also know how to make it fun experience. The dive team are great and knowledgeable of the dive sights. JP and Ashley are always amazing at finding sea horses, nudibranchs,octopus, turtles, swing over to where the sharks hangout. If there in the season take the trip over the to bats island to see the bull sharks. I recommend rich coast to anyone who wants to be confident in knowing their safe while also having a blast. Thanks rich coast and dive team. Here are a few pictures. Yes I know I need filters for my go pro, lost them before the trip.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The staff were awesome! Mia and Yolanda were amazing guides, showing us tons of sea life. Dives were great! Sharks, rays, seahorses, eels and octopus a plenty. I would go diving again with this outfit any time.