“Birthday Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach Club L102
COCO SUNRISE
FATHER ROOSTER - EXQUISITE
COCO BEACH
BEACH CLUB
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Birthday Getaway”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was a large, beautiful condo that was a few feet away from the pool and hot tub. Close to restaurants, supermarkets and nightlife. The kitchen had all the utensils you could think of for cooking. Juliane was wonderful and prompt answering any questions we had by email. Overall awesome 2 bed/2 bath accommodations shared by 3. The pool was sooo warm and relaxing! You will love this place!

7 Nov 2017
Dear Stephanie,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am really happy you had such a wonderful time.
I hope to welcome you again soon!
Best wishes,
Juliane
BamaTrave...
Birmingham, Alabama
“Pura Vida”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

From start to finish this condo was great. The communication from Juliane was excellent. No real issues at all. We have stayed at other units before at Pacifico but by enlarge this unit was better equipped with all the necessities you would need. The unit is located next to hot tub and pool just steps from your door. My wife and I would definitely stay here again. Pura Vida

9 Sep 2017
Dear Nicky,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am really happy you had such a good time at the condo.
I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future.
charles d
“Very clean and spacious”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The condo was exactly as depicted in the pictures. Very clean, spacious, private condo. Well secured, gated community. Pool behind our unit was under repair, but there was another pool within 25 yards. The only area for improvement is the bed in the master bedroom - very, very hard. Otherwise, great value for what we paid.

6 Jul 2017
Dear Charles,
Thank you for your review. It's nice to hear you had a good time at the condo. I am sorry the bed wasn't to your maximum comfort.
Should you visit Costa Rica in the future, I would be happy to welcome you again as my guest.
Best wishes,
Oscar
Getflat
Houston
“Nice unit very good location”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Unit is nice, felt safe on property , close to entertainment,food, the grocery store is 20 yards from Pacifico...the unit has pretty much all you need to enjoy your self...there were some minor issues with some of the appliances in the unit, however the owners were able to address these issues to my satifaction. I would stay there again if i return to Playa del Coco.

9 Jun 2017
Thank you for the review. We are glad you had a good time at the condo and hope to welcome you again soon!
_rwagner5...
Tampa, Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Loved your place at Pacifico!! This is a beautiful property and location is Great!!, The unit L102 had everything we needed. Oscar was very helpful sending emails and asking if there was anything we needed. I don't usually write reviews but we really enjoyed our stay there and I would recommend this place. Thank You!!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing