“Great Place”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach Club L102
COCO SUNRISE
FATHER ROOSTER - EXQUISITE
COCO BEACH
BEACH CLUB
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

_rwagner5...
Tampa, Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Loved your place at Pacifico!! This is a beautiful property and location is Great!!, The unit L102 had everything we needed. Oscar was very helpful sending emails and asking if there was anything we needed. I don't usually write reviews but we really enjoyed our stay there and I would recommend this place. Thank You!!

Travelling group: Friends
fabiola t
Boston, Massachusetts
“Everything as advertised and better!”
Reviewed 1 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at the Riu Palace in Guanacaste just two months prior and as beautiful as it was there, it did not compare to the overall experience I had while staying at Pacifico. The unit and location was absolutely perfect! It truly felt like home away from home. Oscar was extremely friendly, professional and quick to respond to all of my inquiries.

The property and landscaping was beautiful and I was impressed at how clean, organized and well equipped the condo was. The patio is off the master bedroom and living room and had a nice view of the pool which is just steps away but also private enough for me to enjoy my coffee, reading and yoga in the morning.

The supermarket, bank, pharmacy, Subway and Hard Rock Cafe is right at the main entrance. The center of town with shops, more restaurants, nightlife and Coco Beach is a 10-12 minute walk away. Next to the gym, a place called Breeze is where you can book your excursions.

While the security guards are very friendly, they were also efficient. So efficient that it took about 5-7 minutes for clearance upon my arrival. As a woman, this was a concern of mine when I decided to travel alone for the first time so it was relief to know how tight security was. I felt very safe.

I would rent this condo again and have already recommended it to my family and closest friends!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Siebrass
Mukilteo, WA
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed 9 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Pacifico is hands down the best place to stay in Playa del Coco. The landscape design and maintenance is fantastic! We have rented two other condos at Pacifico and like this one the best primarily due to its location. Oscar's condo is on the ground floor with the pool just steps from its patio. It was wonderful to relax on comfortable chaises around the pool while drinking our morning coffee and using the Internet.

Oscar, the owner is VERY quick to respond to questions or concerns. He made every effort to ensure our two month stay was everything we could hope for. This two bedroom two bath condo is well equipped and met our needs perfectly. We appreciated the great A/C and refrigerator's ice maker!

The resort is a short walk to everything you need. I had bronchitis and needed to visit the clinic just a few blocks away. I walked in without an appointment and was seen immediately by a wonderful, English-speaking doctor. The rates were about 1/4 of those charged in Seattle. There is a wonderful air conditioned grocery store just outside Pacifico plus a Subway, Papa Murphy's, Hard Rock Cafe, pharmacy, car rental, and ice cream parlor.

A car is totally unnecessary. The 20 minute walk to the beach provided us with needed exercise plus I took Zumba classes on the beach for $3. We only rented a car for a few days to go exploring down the coast.

Pacifico is such a great place that many guests return every year and spend 3-4 months. It was fun to be reunited with friends we met last year and is one of many reasons why we plan to return next winter.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location relative to the Lazy River pool.
Liked least: Use of the Beach Club is expensive so we don't plan to use it next year.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
loisp279
Boston, Massachusetts
“The Pacifico was a beautiful well cared for Gated Community.”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed with another couple here at the Pacifico. We stayed at apartment number L102.It was very spacious with an open floor which consisted of a 2 bedroom, two bath condo.The kitchen was well stocked with utensils, beds and couch were very comfortable.We enjoyed having our morning coffee on the patio over looking the pool while listening to the Howler Monkeys.Having the pool so close, made it easy to make our own cocktails and lunch.The owner Oscar, was very attentive, helpful and caring to our needs/questions via e-mail.If I return to Costa Rica, I would surely rent this condo from him again!

Travelling group: Friends
ptomasek
Columbus, Ohio
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 17 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Wonderful accomodation. Fully furnished, clean and one of four pools is three steps off the patio. Beautiful grounds, gated entrance and short walking distance to the grocery. Coco beach is a 10-15 minute walk down the main street of the area. Will rent again if we go back.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing