“Simply perfect!”
Review of Johann

Johann
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: Nice restaurant in the center of Playas del Coco very pleasant and clean , ideal for breakfast and lunch , they offer smoothies , salads, gourmet sandwiches , sushi, ice creams .
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Delightful spot just steps from the beach on the main drag. Johann serves authentic Italian pizza and French crepes along with a nice selection of coffees. He is French and a true gourmand. I ordered a pizza with olive oil, mushrooms, shrimp and an arugula/spinach blend. It was prepared expertly and I couldn’t have been more pleased. The waiter, Joshua is very attentive and polite. I capped off my meal with a couple of cappuccinos. If you want a scrumptious meal in Playas de Coco, this is the place!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The food was unbelievable (veggie caprese and Nutella crepe). However, the smoothies we ordered were decent. The protein smoothie was very good but the tropical smoothie were just ok. We also ordered coffee smoothie and I didn’t care for it a lot. We are definitely coming back here for another meal.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Loved the bacon guacamole sandwich. Beautiful presentation and wonderful flavors. I got the lemonade without the mint, too, and recommend it highly.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My friends and I love this place. Great sandwiches, salads and pizza. This is my go-to place whenever I want to enjoy a lunch in downtown Coco.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Tasted fresh, not too sweet, real fruit. Great ice cream. Lighter ice cream, but not heavy and as creamy as regular ice cream. Enough for two to share.