“Costa Rica Private Tour”

Costa Rica Eco Journeys
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a tour company that customizes private guided tours in the province of Guanacaste. Our bilingual guides provide very personalized service in order to our customers to get a real and genuine experience in this beautiful country.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Manny is an excellent tour guide. He is funny, friendly, and i really got a feel for the culture of Costa Rica thru him! Truly that day was the highlight of my trip! He took care of every detail! We also used his service to transfer to and from the Four Seasons for a lot less than they charge. We did the horseback, zip and Mud /spa pkg! It was incredible! Thank you , Manny!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"spotting animals"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Manuel is the ultimate in knowledge and personal service. He makes it all about you! His driver got to the airport 8 hours before our flight arrived to ensure we would be taken care of. His knowledge of local flora and fauna keep the conversation rolling but it is never boring. The zip line tour is breathtaking and an adrenaline rush! Lunch was spectacular! Everything he set up was first class but we were never rushed. I can’t recommend him more highly as both a guide and a gentleman.

1  Thank kocarter
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my second time visiting Costa Rica and this time was the BEST time thanks to Manuel!! We booked two excursions with Manuel, the Waterfall Paradise/Horseback Ride and the Tenorio White Water Rafting. Of our 5 days in Costa Rica, these two days were hands down the absolute greatest part of our trip!

Manuel truly is amazing at what he does. From the very beginning, he was so good at communicating with me and responding right away to any questions I had prior to arriving to Costa Rica. Once in Costa Rica, we kept in touch about the time and details of our excursions. On the day of our excursions, he picked us up and personally drove us in comfort to our destinations. Manuel is very knowledgable about Costa Rica and shared with us his love for it's vegetation, animals, and culture throughout our guided tour. He is so personable and provides excellent service throughout with his level of attention and detail. For example, he provided us with towels and water and even with some Imperial (Costa Rica's best beer). He will also take amazing pictures for you! He will ask if you need to stop by at any store or market for food or other supplies and he will gladly take you. After one of our tours, we asked if he could find us some fresh fruit and coconut water straight out of the coconut for and he went out of his way and delivered without hesitation!!

Overall, Manuel made our trip!! If you are looking for a tour guide and excursions of the BEST quality, look no further and book with him already!!! I promise you, you will not regret it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My company took some customers on a combo tour that included horseback riding, zipling, lunch, and a hot springs. Nothing was overlooked in this amazing tour with Manuel. We started the day in a beautiful bus driven by an excellent driver and ended being dropped back off as well, so there really was nothing for us to plan ourselves. Manuel handled everything. He is so accommodating, kind, knowledgeable about Costa Rica, speaks perfect English, and most importantly, wants everyone to have the best time. I can't tell you enough about how great and easy it was to work with Manuel in setting up the event and during the day of as well. Everyone he works with at the different parts of the tour are just as friendly and welcoming too. You cannot go wrong choosing this tour company (clearly by the only 5 starts he receives). Thanks Manuel!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Manny was referred from one of our group member's friends who visited prior, and oh, was she SPOT ON!!!

Manny was SO KNOWLEDGEABLE about Costa Rica and Ticos (people from Costa Rica) from the food they eat, their economic system and various animals. He even imitated the sounds they make!!!

I learned so much from him! I was amazed at how in tune he was with Costa Rican culture and history.

The first tour we took was to Borequin. We went horseback riding, zip lining, steamed up from the volcano, took a mud bath, showered and finalized our journey in the hottub. He was incredible! He even took pictures as we were "Super-Maning" in the air!

Our group was so impressed with him that he organized our second tour with ATV's!

I highly recommend Manuel; he's the BEST!!!

Side note: I accidentally left my phone in the bathroom, after we finished touring various areas of Costa Rica. I was so scared because I just knew that it would have gotten into the wrong hands. Manny assured me it was safe. He made a call and BOOM, within hours, I had my phone again! In my opinion, he goes over and beyond the call of duty!

Keep up the exceptional work, Manny!