Reviews (1 816)
1 816 results
All reviews liberia airport free shuttle gift shop costa rica breakfast buffet shuttle service last night an early flight hilton garden very nice hotel nice pool next morning late arrival rental car flight home great place to stay one night stay
62 - 67 of 1 816 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We only needed this hotel for the one night as we had an early morning flight; however, I would highly recommend it both for convenience of location and the staff - extremely polite, courteous and always smiling.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was a fabulous end to a great trip. Comfortable hotel, nice pool, good service, and ease of access to the airport. Couldn’t have asked for more. You’d be very pleased if you book here for the start or end of your vacation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed here waiting for another traveller from Europe. The hotel was very helpful finding a room with an extra bed..no problem. Room was clean and comfortble bed. Decent sized bathroom and clean. Great pool outside.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I don't know if the hotel runs the gift shop but I urge you to purchase any provisions you may need prior to arriving at the hotel. Two cans of Diet Coke cost $7.00 (US Dollars!) I've traveled quite a few places including many islands and theme parks and I can honesty say I've never been ripped off this badly for Diet Coke. Or course no prices were listed and I was too dumbfounded to just not purchase them but I will say I'm glad those were the only two items I brought to the register.
The rest of the stay was fine. It's a normal Hilton like you would find anywhere with a workout room and a nice outdoor pool area. We ate at the restaurant and their prices weren't crazy and the food was good. Rooms were comfortable and they provided a shuttle to the airport which is exactly what we needed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Paddling_hiking_Gal
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This was our 3rd time to stay in Hilton Garden Inn. The accommodation was always good...bed was perfect and very comfortable. The food in their resto just ok nothing special...my husband like their pizza though. The shuttle in the evening flight we had to wait for 2nd pickup...even though we were there before the flight staff...The reception staff were not so great...depends on who you encounter. Some were nice but others specially some women helper in the afternoon and evening not as friendly as the one in the morning....
I like Hilton very quiet most of the time we stayed there.
I forgot their hot water are super hot be careful.

Room Tip: We choose top floors all the time...
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
peteteGuanacaste, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

dear Manakin
on behalf of the staff and management we would like to thank you for sharing your hotel experience from your last visit!
As service is the only product that we sell, comments like this are a "must share" with the staff , especially the ones from our FD employee .
We value our loyal customers and hope you will continue to give Hilton Garden Inn, the opportunity to be your host