“Very good and great service”
Review of Novillo Alegre

Novillo Alegre
Ranked #9 of 122 Restaurants in Cartago
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Sangría was delicious! I asked for chicken with mushrooms which was good. Portion was big. A little bit salty to my taste. I chose vegetables and mashed potatoes. Really good, dessert was delicious. It was a pancake with apple and vanilla ice cream, good to share since it is big. I only took a picture of the sangria which was delicious! Steven was very attentive and explain in detail the options.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Found the place with TripAdvisor and were happy we went there. The steak and the lomo were of supreme quality, also the sides were very tasty. In my opinion the higher price is justified with the quality and service you get in this restaurant. If I come back to Cartago, I will go there again for sure. Thanks to our waiter Davy!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed both the new york steak and the tinderlion steak. Service was great as well and we got a fair deal paying in cash.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Not what I expected. 66 USD for 1 Cesar salad with chicken and 2 ceviche. 2 glasses of wine. Both glasses had a bunch of dregs at the bottom so I asked for replacements. The service went from happy to challenged. Got my bill and it had 4 ceviches not 2. Again I asked for a correction and was met with minor resistance with no apology. I insisted and my bill was corrected to about 50 dollars. It is a nice restaurant with good food. Overpriced for a restaurant at a mall but good.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

One of the best grill restaurants I've ever visited. The grilled octopus appetizers was amazing, as well as their kabobs.

On this return visit, I was sad they did not have the lamb available, so mistakenly ordered the steak with a mushroom sauce. While very tasty, I would rather skip the sauce for the full rich grill flavor.