“Great food with great views”
Review of Bocadito Del Cielo

Bocadito Del Cielo
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Cartago
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We had a late lazy lunch with some friends. The frescos were high quality. The portions were huge. We have leftovers for supper. The view and open air area to eat were relaxing.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We got there by a recommendation, I had lots of expectations to get a nice chorreada!! it's difficult to explain the feeling of the experience. It wasn't bad food but some how the overall experience wasn't memorable. The server want us to have what ever he wanted, I asume the big busses with tourist just say yes to that and its easier for the kitchen. Well we had to insist to order from the menu different items.

The chorreadas were not good at all, saggy, way to sweet and burned. They misunderstood the order and at some point we had so many plates on the table that we had to remove some and put it in the other table next to us. Coffee was great.

It seams that they are use to give what they want or I had a bad day overall there…

Reviewed 6 April 2018

we had a very enjoyable lunch of typical costa rican food that was well prepared, generously portioned and served in a reasonable amount of time in spite of the hordes of people who were there.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

On this visit to Costa Rica, once again we returned to this excellent restaurant of Costa Rican food and we were very satisfied with the attention, the typical food that makes us come back to delight and have a good time. It is a must to return again

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

How can I even describe how was my trip over there. Let’s see... went on a date and neither of us knew what to expect from the places since it was only a recommendation (I didn’t come to my mind to look it up here, sorry about that) and what a really good recommendation: everything on the menu sounded amazing, so I asked do the tortilla con queso (cheese tortilla), som coffee and out waiter suggested the rice pudding (arroz con leche) so of course I needed to try it, so I did. Wow wow wow, they were incredible! Also if you in the afternoon it will be great since it’s going to be cold so it’s perfect for a hot drink and good company.