“Delicious”

Restaurante Mi Casa
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Costa Rican, International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It is a restaurant with typical Costa Rican national dish, for tourists visiting the area of Fortuna, in addition to international cuisine Mediterranean..
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast and very good service! Excellent coffee and eggs. Close to everything. Plenty of parking. Owner is always there and very attentive.

Julian C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Restaurante Mi Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear customer Thank you for your excellent contribution in this feedback makes us better every day and I am happy that the food has liked a lot.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My party of 7 went for dinner. The food was amazing and so was the staff! I recommend getting whatever the special is for that day. When we had dinner there was a ribeye special. It was the best ribeye we have ever had- and we eat a lot of ribeye! Dessert was incredible too! I would highly recommend eating here! Unfortunately, we did not take pictures of our dinners. It looked so good we couldn’t wait to eat!

Julian C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Restaurante Mi Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We are here our first night in La Fortuna—great casados! Our server was very helpful and kind. We have 2 kids (4 & 6) who had the salchipapas (sausage and fries) and it was ok but not their favorite. The adults really enjoyed our food, though!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My family and I wanted to eat the food that the locals tico's eat. Mi Casa was great. Our server was Juan and he took superb care of us. I had the corvina avacado his advice, the ladies had steak. The Imperial served was ice cold. Open are establishment very comfortable. So good we went back a second time for we all loved it and Juan waited on us again!

Julian C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Restaurante Mi Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We ate here after a long hike and we were starving. The food came out quickly and was good. I am vegetarian/vegan and was able to find something to eat but it was a bit plain, and the portions were on the small side. I would still eat here again though.

Julian C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Restaurante Mi Casa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018