“Excellent Customer Service!”

Anywhere Costa Rica - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: From a safari float to a complete vacation we will help you make the most of your visit.
Reviewed 11 November 2018

My buddy and I worked with Jessica Carvajal at Anywhere Costa Rica to plan our 8 day trip to Costa Rica. I have worked with several tour companies and travel agents before and I could easily say that this was one of the most efficient and seamless tour planning experiences I've had. Jessica was very responsive, thorough in her communication and was proactive in providing us with itinerary options.We were able to get the entire tour planning initiated, reviewed and finalized within two weeks. Anywhere also has a very easy online user interface that helps you to review and store itinerary information. We had also made car pick up arrangements with Anywhere from San Jose to Arenal and back. The drivers were extremely timely, courteous and professional. The hotel arranged also had a great view of the Arenal volcano. So overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend using Anywhere if you are considering planning a trip to Costa Rica.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Kiks4u
Write a ReviewReviews (1 293)
All reviews
"pick ups"
in 16 reviews

11 - 15 of 1 293 reviews

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

I recently decided I wanted to visit Cano Negro, Río Celeste and Rincón de la Vieja but couldn't find anyone who offered this tour, after coming across many great reviews for Anywhere I decided to see if they could assist

They were v patient with me but arranged the trip I wanted and the excursions to Rio Celeste and Cano Negro were particularly great, as a lone traveller safety was my main concern and they really helped me out, I would definitely use their services again

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

My dad recommended this company to my sister and I for travel to and from places while in Costa Rica and we were so pleased we took his advice. The staff are very friendly and go above and beyond to treat their customers like family and all our transportations were on time and things always went smoothly. We felt safe at all times and the drivers were always knowledgeable about where they were going and were happy to answer any questions. I will definitely be letting my friends and family know about this service!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Shelby R
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend thought that we would spare ourselves the work of planning and she found these folks and liked idea of custom planning. We worked w Illeana and her co workers. She was fantastic from the get go, responsive, flexible, willing to accomodate. We didnt know what to expect when we got here.

Basically we stayed at some pretty awesome places, got tours from the most professional tour guides, just every experience with the pick ups (on time, efficient and professional), the tours, accomodations were just seamless. There was one tiny hiccup but quickly and immediately resolved w a phone call to Anywhere.

We got the best and brightest of every category.

Well worth the extra cost.

Date of experience: September 2018