“Great lunch spot”

The Corner Restaurant.
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Description: Delicious wood oven pizza baked right in front of you, we also offer a varied menu from a typical American burgur with chili peppers, onion, American chesse and our special sauce (best seller) to pastas, tacos and other mouth watering items that will please all your senses the moment we start preparing your food!
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

There are 2 menus at The Corner, one is pizza/salads and the other is sushi. You can order a mix of both which is perfect.
We went for a caprese salad and a mix of sushi dishes & it was all delicious. Very fresh & tasty, we were really impressed. You can see the sushi being prepared too which is a nice touch.

Also went for the homemade lemonade - highly recommend !!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved the staff at The Corner Restaurant . The service was the best I received while I visited La Fortuna, (provided my Caesar). Great atmosphere, and best pizza I've had in some time.
If you have a pizza craving I suggest stopping by and grabbing one here.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Takeaway sushi was made to order as we waited. Fresh and extremely good quality. Restaurant was undergoing partial refurbishment so I don’t know if we’d have enjoyed it so much eating in but if you’re looking for takeaway sushi I’d recommend highly

Reviewed 6 April 2018

They did pizza, which was why we went in. That and it was starting to rain. No complaints about the food and reasonable price. There was a football match on TV which meant that service disappeared once this got into extra time!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a light and airy restaurant with live music. We had a delicious mixture of dishes which were all tasty. I think there is something here for everyone at a reasonable price. The staff are excellent and our waiter, Cesar, was ultra nice and attentive. We will be back here in our stay.