“Great Food SUPER SERVICE”

Life House Organic Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Plant base food, farm to fork that caters to a well being life style that promotes health, longevity with a conscious cooking practice we serve fast affordable healthy food with very little gluten, dairy or eggs the restaurant cater to your dietary needs and this restaurant strives to connect people with food that promotes a healthy life style with organic fresh produces from our farm. Precios
Reviewed 9 January 2018

AMAZING VEGAN FUSION CUISINE , if you are looking for a high quality place to eat then Chef Hong Lac is your guy to cook something unique for you

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

They take their time but the food is good et they have the smile everytime. Jus is a pure moment of happiness.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We were attracted by Life House on our first evening in La Fortuna by the large sign outside saying it serves the 'best vegetarian food in town' and the menu, though not large included some nice sounding options. After some thought my wife went for a vegetarian burger with fries and I opted for the root vegetable curry and with 2 mojitos for $6 during happy 'hour, the bill came to $33.25 to give you some idea of the price (13% tax and 10% gratuity are added to the bill). The service was fast, friendly and the interior was well laid out and spacious. A nice start was simply bringing a bottle of chilled water to the table that was welcome on a warm and humid evening and without having to request it.

As for the food my wife said that her burger wasn't particularly tasty though and even wondered if it was just a frozen one that had been heated - she didn't actually finish it. My curry was about a third rice, a third salad and a third a mild curry the main part of which seemed to be potato served in a deep bowl. It was ok but not memorable and I spiced it up with the two small bowls of chili that were provided so I left thinking that for over $12 I could have found something better. Ultimately the food makes a restaurant somewhere to return to or move on from and here we agreed that we would only describe it as average not worth going back for though before leaving La Fortuna we did give it a second chance this time for breakfast and again left wishing we’d gone somewhere else.

Remember that the gratuity and tax are added to the bill, the former whether you liked the service or not. We would have given a tip but it would be better to have the choice and In La Fortuna it's not hard to find vegetarian food. So to sum up a nice looking place, good service and average food that we thought a little on the pricey side for what we had.

1  Thank Geobar01
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Really nice vegetarian food! Had a combo sandwich salad coffee menu. Con: terrace is along the road.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This place is very vegetarian friendly. The owner was sitting at one of the tables when we walked in. It wasn't quite time for happy hour but he said hey your in Costa Rica where it's always happy hour. Had some drinks including the sangria which was great. They had a lot of daily items on the board and I got the vegetarian burger...honestly it looked disgusting but it tasted so good, I can say it's one of the best vege burgers I have had. My friend got the vegetarian lasagna which was also good. Stop by and try it.