Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/10/03
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$120
eDreams
Traveluro
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

The hotels in Auburn/Opelika were outrageously priced for Football weekend, and we booked here, based on reviews. We were not disappointed. We booked a 2-room suite, which was very spacious, clean, and tastefully decorated. The a/c unit in the bedroom was not cooling properly (big heat wave that weekend), and we were immediately offered a transfer to another room, a fan. We chose the fan, and slept cool and comfortable all weekend. Beds with Serta mattresses were extremely comfortable. We really enjoyed the nice pool area and gazebo. Breakfast was good/typical for the brand, but the biscuits are higher-quality than normally found in this price level, and delicious. There is no Fitness Center, but they do have an arrangement with a local facility, a little over a mile away. Dining choices nearby are limited, but there is a really good Italian restaurant a little over a mile away. The area was safe, and very quiet, for being so close to I-85. Mike and his staff gave us excellent service. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

Our one night stay at the Quality Inn in Lanett, Alabama was a huge disappointment! It appeared to be an “okay” hotel when we checked in, however, the air conditioner was not cooling the room and the temperature was at 92 degrees outside. When I called the front desk and complained about the air conditioner I was told to just turn the air down and it would get cooler, which it never got cooler. My husband and I left during the afternoon for a football game and when we got back to the room around 10:45 pm we heard dogs barking in several rooms on the 3rd floor where we were staying. I called the front desk and was told that the hotel allows guests to bring dogs in their rooms (not just first floor but anywhere). No one ever told me this when I made the reservation, nor is this on the hotel’s website, only says “pet friendly”. Finally after an hour we were moved to another room on the first floor which is for handicapped guests. The patio area of the hotel is adjacent to rooms on the first floor and we could hear people outside until 2:0 am. It was not a good experience and I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 31 August 2019

We stop at gas station and then see this hotel and decided to sleep over and drive next morning. Beds were comfortable, room was clean with wood floors. Breakfast was plenty with fruits. Muffins made my day

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 30 August 2019

My sweetie finally drove down from ATL to visit me & we were pleasantly surprised w/the room, quietness & overall quality. Had an awesome day showing him around the area. We crashed kinda early only to awaken after 1am by a loud party next door. Called front desk & they already knew what room. It got quiet for a few only to flare up even worse almost 3. My baby got dressed & went down to the front desk. Needless to say our romatic night was ruined. Some folks went to jail, we were granted an extended 2pm late checkout, but the damage was done by then. We nevee went back to sleep & he took off baxk to ATL pissed off & exhausted. Sorry, late a 2pm late checkout was not enough. How about taking a little off the room charge or a future stay? I'm just saying.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 17 October 2018

We had to go to a funeral nearby and needed a pet friendly hotel. This was a great choice. It was surprisingly clean to be pet friendly. The BEST part of the stay was that I left my expensive camera in the room. It was turned in immediately. Someone from the hotel called me right away. I had gotten too far away to turn around so they shipped it to me! Their honesty has gotten a loyal customer here!! I have family in the area and when I return, this will be my hotel!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Becky S
Quality Inn V, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Becky,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive feedback! We really appreciate it.

I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.