All reviews stay at choice hotels indoor pool front desk banana nut comfortable beds make your own waffles sausage links off the highway pull out sofa business center convenient location room was large overnight stay comfortable stay breakfast area new orleans the hotel staff
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

One night stay on the road westward was fine. Clean room, comfortable bed, decent breakfast options. Coffee available upon arrival. Literally next to ramp onto I20W but no issues. It was perfect option for an overnight rest.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Feel really fortunate that we picked this hotel on our first visit to Tuscaloosa and UA. The pool was very nice and without a doubt the warmest indoor pool we have ever used - it was great. I hate it when establishments skimp on heating their indoor pools, but this Comfort Suites does it right - I didn't miss not having a hot tub in the pool area. Room was spacious, fully functioning, with comfortable sleep. Breakfast area was quite large and had good offerings each day, including blueberry and regular make-your-own waffles, and we enjoyed the baked cookies in the evenings. Very easy to get on/off the highway for this location. Could use some additional dusting of the bathroom ventilation cover, but other than that I noticed no issues.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The room was just ok, Wi FI, Did not work, the coffee pot had an old moldy coffee filter in it, could not have a cup in morning, Breakfast was average, there was no milk to drink as the pitcher was empty, when I mentioned it to the hostess, she just looked at me, not real motivated to move! Lots of noisy road work going on, and allot of semi's driving past.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Our stay was quick, stopped early in the morning on a long drive for a few hours of sleep. It was clean with a bed to sleep in. I always try to stay at choice hotels on my over night trips. The only complaint, I had to park my car on a dirt pile. Very limited parking.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigDaddy208
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Convenient location. The hotel was fresh and clean and we had a friendly check in. We were able to get a clean, comfortable king suite with a refrigerator, microwave, sofa bed. The bed was so comfortable! The walls here seemed a little thinner than most hotels though. We could hear people walking on the floor above us and banging on the walls around us. You could also hear really loud trucks and motorcycles go by once in a while.

Breakfast was decent and in a nice area. There were regular and banana nut waffles, French toast and scrambled eggs. The bacon was flat crisps and just crumbled when you picked them up with the tongs.

Overall it was a great night’s sleep and comfortable stay! We would stay here again if in the Tuscaloosa area.

Date of stay: December 2017