Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$77
US$57
Hotels.comUS$63
PricelineUS$63
Expedia.comUS$63
FindHotelUS$58
Agoda.comUS$63
Lol.travelUS$77
All reviews centerstone inn cracker barrel front desk great customer service the general manager recommend this hotel place to stay early check great rate room was clean great stay recommend staying here in town shower head non smoking one night stay comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had to book a room last minute for a friend traveling through Tuscaloosa. I called and spoke with Huey. He was very helpful and friendly with superior customer service. He did all he could to help me out. He even was able to let me check in early. The room itself was perfect very clean. Although the hotel was under renovation it did not interfere with my stay. I will definitely be staying here again and again

Date of stay: January 2021
Huey harris, Sales at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Tuscaloosa Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for staying glad you liked your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is amazing me and my boyfriend loves it here! We stay here as much as we can the rooms and clean and it's quite, Huey was so nice and professional about everything I would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Huey harris, Sales at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Tuscaloosa Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for this review appreciate you, please come back to see us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

low price and nice front desk staff. I would definitely recommend these guys. The hotel is safe and comfortable. Clean rooms, Extremely nice staff, and they are also pet friendly. Huey made my fiancé and I’s night. He was really helpful and easy to work with. A little renovation was going on but it didn't bother me I excited to return after work is completed. They really are a hidden gem.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for your review. Please make your reservation directly calling the hotel. I highly recommend this because you always save dollars. And knowing yiur booking is secure by direct booking with hotel.

Hospitable Yours,

Reviewed 19 January 2021

This a phenomenal hotel, and Huey is an awesome manager that truly cares about his customers. He's always pleasant, and he's definitely willing to assist with gget needs of the customer. It's a blessing to have a manager like Huey.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Huey harris, Sales at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Tuscaloosa Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Thanks for leaving a review we appteciate you

Reviewed 14 January 2021

If you are looking for a hotel on a budget, I would definitely recommend these guys. There’s no other hotel that can offer the safety and comfort as SureStay. Clean rooms, Extremely nice staff, and they are also pet friendly. Huey made my fiancé and I’s night. He was really helpful and easy to work with. I was able to bring in my little Yorkie without some ridiculously expensive pet fee. Unlike the other hotels in the area, they are not outdated and what you see in the pictures is literally what you get. They really are a hidden gem.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Huey harris, Sales at SureStay Hotel by Best Western Tuscaloosa Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Thanks