US$119
US$102
US$132
US$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$145
US$154
US$61
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationlarge roomspoke englishcomfortable staybund areapudongtaxiconcierge
Reviewed 6 May 2018

We stayed here just one night, on a long layover in Shanghai. It was about an hour cab ride from the airport, and situated right in the middle of the Bund. Just steps away from shops, restaurants, and the river walk. Would have loved to have more time to explore, but the Broadway Mansions Hotel allowed us to get a good introduction to the neighborhood. Very affordable, too.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018

This was good value and an older style hotel with modern (refurbished?) bathroom and other facilities. Not many of the staff speak much English, but we could always make ourselves understood.
One odd thing - the hotel card with the address is in such small print that the cab drivers all had trouble reading it. We used a photo of the hotel nearly as often to get back.
We never could get the air conditioning to cool down enough.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I have stay at the Broadway Mansions twice in 2013 & 2017. My most favorite hotel in the world, really. An old 1930's hotel that is well maintained with good rooms and great views of the river. Just walk out the door and experience Shanghai. Breakfast was good with a reasonable selection of Chinese and western food. Front desk was friendly and helpful. On our last trip, we needed a taxi to the train station, when it was raining. The doorman and two bell boys spend 45 minutes outside, in the rain, until we got a car. You cannot ask for better service. (We just made the train :-) .)

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a river view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glenn B
Reviewed 9 December 2017

From the time my taxi stopped in front of the Broadway Mansions hotel, until now, every moment and situation has been positive. I was greeted by the door man who handled my luggage with care. The front desk staff were incredibly kind and helpful. I was shown to my room and the room is far beyond my expectations. It is big and beautiful and has many windows for sunshine. I have traveled around the world for 40 years and have stayed in hundreds and hundreds of hotels. I have never slept in a place that is more comfortable or, more importantly, quieter. It is so quiet and relaxing. My sleep is uninterrupted and really comfortable. The bed is perfect. The shower is amazing. Hot water with strong water pressure. The bellmen rush to have the elevator ready for me every time I enter the building. The lobby has the most beautiful fresh smell, it welcomes me every time. This is my second visit to Shanghai, and my only regret is that I did not stay here during my first visit. I can guarantee that every visit to Shanghai in the future will include staying here. The most positive and comfortable and enjoyable hotel stay of my life. And after thousands of room nights in hotels all over the world, being the most comfortable stay is quite a great accomplishment. I am very happy to have found this property.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bruce W
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a few times over the years. The reason I come back is the fantastic views of the riverfront and pudong lights an night. Order a deluxe room with view and all the other incidentals that seem to disrupt other reviewers will hopefully rescind. The hotel is from 1934 and is a gem. If you are looking for space age accommodation go elsewhere. As far as services; laundry, concierge, housekeeping excellent. Breakfast is OK not more. 803 is a nice room. It is true that the clientele is more and more Chinese which I find rather normal given the advancement of the economy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple