Jin Jiang Hotel
The Kunlun Jing An(Shanghai)
US$148
US$67
US$130
US$86
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$83
US$75
US$331
US$239
Trip.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Laoshan Hostel (The Phoenix)(Shanghai)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$29
US$356
US$263
  • Pool
All reviewscathay gardengrosvenor housefrench concessionrichard nixonhotel complexshanghai moonjinjiang hotelfrench districtclassic hotelbreakfast buffetchinese hotelschinese foodchina tourstayed here for two nightsexcellent locationspacious roomcomfortable hotel
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Stayed at hotel on first night of a tour of China, hotel was fine with good size rooms and efficient staff. Breakfast was very good. hotel is part of a complex of hotels and conference venue. short walk to shops.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
錦江飯店, 經理 at Jin Jiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments and warmly welcome to choose our hotel again!

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel is in good location, you get everything once you are out. Staff are good. Best part is there is an Indian restuarant in this hotel. I only had problem with language. Then everything else are good. Was happy when I stayed here.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sukin S
錦江飯店, 經理 at Jin Jiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We'd like to see you are satisfied with the stay at our hotel. We will keep providing the qualified product and service. Welcome to choose our hotel again!

Reviewed 16 May 2016

My wife and I spent five nights at the Jin Jiang. The suite was spacious and very clean
and well appointed. Breakfasts were excellent and the service courteous. We had high tea one afternoon and the setting and variety of food was amongst the best we have ever had.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated room.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
錦江飯店, 經理 at Jin Jiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Exhausted. Was so happy with the room that I never left it. Room service was prompt, though the choices somewhat limited. Bed comfy, TV not the greatest - tub handles were obviously re- affixed in a not so detailed oriented way. I really liked the decor- I stayed in the Cathay building. My impression is that each building has its own decor style. This reminded me of something I might find in an Intercontinental. Which is actually not too far depending on what your plans are. Tip- if you can check it out first, do. Some rooms are more quiet than others based on their location with respect to the street. Would recommend it to people that specifically wanted to stay in that area.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
錦江飯店, 經理 at Jin Jiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We take our guests feedback very seriously especially. We will keep doing the right things and keep moving on improving guests' experience. Hope you could come back again; your concerns are being addressed as we speak and we will make sure you have a better stay.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Overall, the quality of the hotel is OK, but I will never book with this location again. There were some problems communicating with the front desk in English, but everything went well enough. Once I checked out to get to the airport, the front desk had the front door man call a taxi. I wish I had hailed my own or used Uber, though. The taxi that came was very sketchy, and took me a very long way around to the airport, almost doubling what my fare should have been. Additionally, the driver refused to give me a receipt, and then in my rush, I accidentally dropped my phone in the taxi. When I called the hotel to attempt to find out more information about the cab so I can try to find my phone, the front desk sounded annoyed that I bothered calling them, even though it was their front door man that called the cab (not hailed from the street, called some company). The entire ordeal was very disappointing, and I do not feel the hotel is trustworthy enough to deserve my business again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
錦江飯店, 經理 at Jin Jiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to improve the staff’s English skill and be a trustworthy hotel for the guests. Hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.