Reviews (2 611)
2 612 results
1 672
1 672
All reviews din tai fung the club lounge high end shopping nanjing road bit dated business trip luxury hotel jing'an temple breakfast buffet hotel is located excellent hotel dumplings fitness center french concession business hotel rc china
122 - 127 of 2 612 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The club lounge service in Portman has always been the main attraction why I choose Portman over newer hotels around the area like shangrila and St Regis . This last visit exonerated any doubt of Portman being older and therefore less desirable because of the excellent care and service from the Club Lounge Manager Sophie Li. My colleagues had an accident on the way to the airport taking one of Port man’s limo . When I heard about this I got in touch with Sophie . Her response was immediate and prompt . To cut the whole story short , my colleagues got to the airport on time , shaken and bruised . The calls that came in afterwards from her to report and make sure those affected were ok were indeed exemplary of A committed and caring hotelier . Congratulations
Portman Ritz. You excel yet again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Kk C
Ritz_Carlton_SH, Manager at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Kk C,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share such a kind review.

The genuine care and comfort of our guests is our highest mission. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the exceptional service of our Ladies and Gentlemen in Club Lounge, especially Sophie.

We strive to be your “home away from home” when traveling and hope to welcome you back again soon. Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance with your travel arrangement.

Best regards,

Sander

Sander van Delden
Executive Assistant Manager, Rooms

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It’s fantastic staying here for several days. Guest Relations team really makes a difference, Ms Emma is very friendly and she focus on us regarding as special one. It really makes us impressive. Thanks very much for the snacks and luggage tags

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunxiaoyi3
Ritz_Carlton_SH, Manager at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear sunxiaoyi3,

Thank you very much for choosing The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai and we appreciate you taking time to share your hotel experience with us.

We are glad to know that our accommodation and service has left you a delightful impression during your stay, and we are very gratifying to hear that our Guest Relations Team, especially Emma, has exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to welcoming you back at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai soon. If I can be of any assistance with your future reservations, please contact me directly at Gloria.chen@ritzcarlton.com as I would be more than happy to assist.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

It's a very nice hotel with a quiet and grand lobby. Really love those fabulous ladies in beautiful uniforms. Especially Emma and Mia. These two ladies greet me warmly even if I just walked by. This hotel will be the first option for me and my guests in future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 675 390 722

Dear 675390722,

We are delightful to know that The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai will be your first option for future travel and the exceptional service provided by Emma and Mia had made your stay a pleasant one.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during June 23-26 on a family trip. What I really appreciated during this visit is that the staffs here pay attention to your needs and requests and willing to go above and beyond, especially the waitresses and managers who work at the cafe every single morning.
I always sit at the window section enjoying my breakfast. Andrea was the waitress serving this section whom has been nothing but amazing all this time which has definitely made my staying at RC more pleasant. She comes in with a big smile which warms your heart and pays attention to your requests carefully. Empty plates will be removed before you raise your hand and request it, and your drink will be refilled when it reaches the bottom line.

Willy the manager cares about customer experience dearly, willing to take in customers opinions and comments over the food and service here.

Dedicated staffs and managers like Andrea and Willy and many others who were not mentioned, is one major reason makes this hotel worth coming back for and the RC brand name, of course.

All in all, great experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ReenaJI
Ritz_Carlton_SH, Manager at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear ReenaJI,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review of our property with the TripAdvisor.

It was a great pleasure to have you with us, and very gratifying to hear that our Andrea and Willy has exceeded your expectations. The genuine care and comfort of our guests is our highest mission. On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen in our hotel, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai again. If I can be of any assistance with your future reservations, please contact me directly at Gloria.Chen@ritzcarlton.com as it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The hotel was in an excellent position. Close to the metro and across the road is the stop for the Hop On / Off Bus. In the complex there are various restaurants for dinner and not too expensive. Breakfast in hotel very good. Nothing was too much trouble just ask and there it is.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julian J

Dear Julian J,

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. At The Ritz-Carlton, we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for all of our guests to enjoy a warm, relaxed yet refined ambiance.

Once again, thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to welcoming you back at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai soon. If I can be of any assistance with your future reservations, please contact me directly at Gloria.chen@ritzcarlton.com as I would be more than happy to assist.