All reviews the executive lounge century avenue toilet and shower convenient location business lounge my home away from home lounge staff the entire staff metro station business trip hotel is located pleasant stay the financial district bit dated business hotel per day bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I am not new to Courtyard Marriott, Pudong, since I have been coming here since more than probably 6 years. However, one thing that was striking this time was the alertness of the Buffet Breakfast staff Charlotte Ji in noticing me and instantly offering to offer an Indian dish, to which I accepted with joy. The result was an excellent preparation of paratha and curry with corn and chana. The next day, Chef Michael himself offered when I had some Indian guests for dinner. This was clearly a hospitality with a personal touch. Thanks a lot. Compliments and greetings, Manoj Kabre

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
shacy, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Manoj K,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing a review. We appreciated your recognition to the service of Charlotte Ji and Chef Michael. I am sure they will be happy to hear from you. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.

Thank you again for your support almost six years and hope to meet you on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

The trip in Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong is excellent. The room is big and full of space and have a good high-level view, and the bath room is clean as well. I am really happy that I could choose from a series of pillows, such that I get a very good sleep in that nights. I really enjoyed the happy hour in the executive lounge, and the hot food here is better than expected. The location of this hotel is also very convenient: walking distance to the metro station, and easy to get a taxi at the hotel. Overall, it is a good choice to stay in Pudong, Shanghai.

Room Tip: The high level rooms are with better city view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
shacy, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Charles D,

Thank you for staying at Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong for your recent visit. I would like to express my gratitude especially for taking the time to make the review on the Tripadvisor.
We appreciated your valuable comments of our rooms including the view, the bath room and the pillows, our executive lounge, and the convenience location.
We hope could delight your next visit or even better in near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Room is good in terms of fitting and space size. Separate toilet cubicle and shower areas. Amenities like shampoo, bath gel can be improved.
Breakfast is good considering it is included in the room price. Service is good as well.
Will consider to stay here if other premium hotels are fully booked.

Stayed: September 2018
shacy, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear stefanl308,

Thank you for staying at Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong for your recent visit. We appreciated your valuable comments of our rooms, our breakfast, and the service we provide for you. In the mean time, we would like to thank you for your suggestion for the shampoo and bath gel. It is only through customer feedback, both positive and negative that we can further develop our hotel.
We hope could delight your next visit or even better in near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I stayed at the courtyard Shanghai pudong and was really impressed. Room was super clean and bed was hard but comfortable. Location was good with plenty of eating places nearby. The staff was outstanding. There was always somebody that spoke English available. The executive lounge staff was as good as any I’ve ever seen. Outstanding! Would recommend for a reasonably priced nice hotel in Shanghai.

Room Tip: Great value.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear mayhewtravelor,

Thank you for taking the time to make the review on the Tripadvisor. We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the room, the location and the service were what you expected and deserve. We appreciate your time in sharing with us your experience.
We look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Very convenient location with fantastic service!! I use the club lounge every day and must say that the service by the club staff, especially Jenny Qiang is the best!!

The rooms are comfortable and the air conditioning is always a welcome return from the heat.

The guest service staff Cynthia Jin, and all her welcome emails is great.

I highly recommend this hotel!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
shacy, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear AKLEINTraveller,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing a review. And I'm delight to know that you like our club lounge. The club lounge is the pearl of our crown that provide the excellent service and superb experience to our guests. In the meantime, we appreciated your valuable comments of our rooms and location. We hope to have an opportunity to have you stay with us whenever you come back to Shanghai.