All reviews starbucks reserve washing machine rooms are big and clean sculpture park small kitchenette living room west nanjing road serviced apartment long term stay home away from home longer stay walking distance metro station excellent location great room hotel room train tickets
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Stayed there for 5 weeks in August-September during my business trip in Shanghai. The staff speak English very well. Services are of high quality, provided me almost every extra things I asked for. Great location, Starbucks, shopping mall, supermarket, etc. are within a few minute walk. Room is cleaned and well equipped kitchen. I would stay there again if I am back to Shanghai.

Room tip: High floor for better view
Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerrit_Thesing, General Manager at THE ONE Executive Suites Shanghai managed by Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Lavendercao,

Thank you for choosing The One Shanghai for your long stay. It’s nice to know that you enjoyed your stay in Shanghai and you are satisfied with our location and services. We looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Room was small and old. All the sanitary items were cheap like a motel. AC was slow to cool down. Have to call service to fix. I asked for a taxi after check out. I Waited for 20 mins no taxi showed up. I had to call Uber myself. Bad service for the brand. What a shame

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gerrit_Thesing, General Manager at THE ONE Executive Suites Shanghai managed by Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Sherry268,

Thank you for your stay at The One Shanghai. Please accept my sincere apologies for the malfunctioning Air Condition, which I hope we were able to repair to your satisfaction. Furthermore, I am sorry to hear about the delay getting a taxi. We will be happy to assist with arranging a hotel car for you the next time, to ensure the driver will be readily available.
I would appreciate if you would send me a direct message, to possibly assist with a booking personally when you return to Shanghai.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

My 7th time at this hotel. Always great! In the middle of loud a hectic Shanghai, this Hotel is always a very calming experience. In addition, it is in the center of shopping areas etc. and you will find all necessary amenities etc. nearby.

Date of stay: August 2018

Dear Oliver D,

I would like to thank you for your feedback. Great that you had a pleasant time in Shanghai, and we look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Super clean, comfortable, very very nice workers and team, well located. Grateful specifically for the professional and friendly treatment from lobby desk team Marta and Lynn. Always available, very correct and so friendly and respectful. I am very impressed. So impressed that I have to write this review. The other points are undoubtedly on top, central, nice food, excellent swimming pool... etc... etc... etc... from now on, my hotel in Shanghai. Oh oh oh... this hotel needs a sauna! Hahaha!

Room tip: My room was perfect. I have no idea about that. Sorry.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ricardo,

I would like to thank you for sharing your sincere feedback about your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great time and you have enjoyed our facilities and services. We are happy to share your feedback with our team special with Marta and Lynn.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Shanghai.

With best regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I really enjoyed my stay. Very nice hotel. Very friendly personnel, clean room, comfortable bed. I liked very much bed and shower, room was perfect designed. I felt like been home. I will for sure come back.

Dear Timoschoeneberger,

Greeting from The One Executive Shanghai. Many thanks for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you liked all our facilities and enjoyed your stay with us.

We looking forward to welcoming you back soon.