All reviews nice hotel basic english pleasant stay bed was comfortable room service metro line breakfast buffet taxi jinqiao convention china receptionist closet
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for a week and for business reason.
The hotel is comfortable, clean and with good international breakfast.
It is a business hotel situated in the Pudong area.
You can reach the center with taxi or with the underground line 9 with the closet Jinqiao station.
Unfortunately I did not found any closets restaurant to be reached by foot.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My wife went there on 12th june at attend CES Asia in Shaghai. This property is near - 5kms to Convention centre. Good property, large Breakfast, Although English speaking staff was difficult but overall managed. Got upgrade. Happy to stay here. No complaint at all. Stay on higher floor for better view

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Nice hotel. Spacious rooms. Good location. Nice staff. Big buffet breakfast with wide choice. We being vegeterian could get some items. But language was still a barrier. We stayed as part of package tour.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I would rate this hotel as a business class hotel base on its setting, fitting and interior decoration. It has all the service amenities and are equipped with all the necessary facilities.

The room is cleaned, linens and towels are quite new hence you get the comfort feeling. The only set back I can say is that the size of the room is more suitable for a single occupancy rather than for couple and this is because the room is not designed to have two large size luggage’s to lay flat on the floor, and this is base on my experience in room 1815. I am not sure about other room.

Breakfast spread is not bad and there are lots of tables to ensure you get a seat even though this hotel does cater to serve tour groups. Ambience is not bad too as it is not very noisy to disturb your first meal of the day.

I fo mind coming to stay at this hotel as I think it is a hotel deserves a good rating and good recommendation.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel, very quiet, the rooms are nice and there's lots of options for food nearby. There's also a great food arcade in Carrefour a few stops away. The new metro line is not far, reachable by walking, mobike or didi taxi. Staff is very helpful and reception speaks very good English. I'm staying here for 19 nights but even though it's my second night I'm happy enough to write the review now!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business