“Would I stay here again? I guess.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Another perfect day
4.5 star king bed
Your own pool with kids section
Furnished kitchen
Jet ski tour provided by locals
En-Suite bathroom
En-suite shower
Fountain by the pool
Your own pool with a kids section
4.5 star single bed in both rooms
Party time
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Moses F
“Would I stay here again? I guess.”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I stayed by myself at this villa from 14 December 2016 to 7 January 2017 (25 days). When i first saw the pictures of the place and read the description as well as the reviews I was convinced that I found the ultimate base for me. Days after I paid I started dreaming about returning to this villa after a day of water activities and other adventures how it looked clean, air conditioned, and swimming pool. Closer to the day to depart to Fiji I received three emails: map and directions, villa rules, and welcome by the owner. I remember reading the villa rules and thinking wow there's a lot and mostly restrictions like monthly quotas for power, water and internet usages. I was like really well I guess if stay by myself that i'd be okay. After clearing Fiji customs and picking up my rental my family and I traveled for about 2.5 to 3 hours from Nadi airport to Pacific Harbour. It was very dark, heavy rainfall, and humid Fiji by the time I arrived to my villa. Thankfully the manager was still available to meet and greet me, to take to my villa, and show me around between 9.30-10.00pm. My first impressions was wow I'm going to enjoy staying here and what a good start to my first visit to Fiji and despite the crappy weather my accommodation made up for it. Afterwards I traveled to Nasinu, Suva, to drop off my family and return to my villa. I remember the night manager saying that they had just addressed an ant problem, that the tv is down and someone will be coming to look at it, where the linen is found, and quick tour of the kitchen. Here's a quick run down of my 25 days. I can't cook so I mostly bought food that was easy to make or fast food and lots of bottled water. There's a lot of kitchen cupboard and bench space. The kitchen is certainly a masterchef or novice cook haven that is fully equipped with everything you need. I enjoy reading and watching tv, I'm not a socialite the frequent bars and eats in restaurants. The lounge is very spacious there are lots of leather seated varieties 3-seaters to stretch out in to single seaters and foot stools. There were two fans that gave me a lot of relief, I shift the lounge suite around, and there were about 8 CDs you can watch for your enjoyment. The bedrooms were great. I slept in the bedroom that had the air condition unit, the other one didn't have it but there was an empty fan box. The ensuites for both bedrooms was also great. There was laundryroom and another area where you can hang your washing to dry out on rainydays. Outside there was plenty of sitting space under cover (I read a whole book and a half just make sure you've got a strong mosquito repellant like Black Flag or something Black, get this one from the supermarket nearby), the swimming pool and mini pool for toddlers (my kids and my little nieces and nephews stayed with me just for this reason lol) was extra bonus (you don't have to worry about hotel pools where you share it with everyone else), and the location was handy to the supermarket and other shops (I walked to keep my exercise up and i'm 140kgs so i recommend it, walking in sauna like conditions and about an hour there and back). The support staff were very helpful. I didn't mind paying the $50 FJD for cleaning and washing services so I appreciated it very much. I was always offered cooking services but declined because I had already established places (not those tourist restaurants and bars to charge an arm and a leg with their high prices) to get my meals.

Ok, if you've read this far I applaud you because i'm going to outline some low points and perhaps suggestions for future improvement. Firstly, buy a fly spray or insect spray because the ants are very persistent. The cleaner did a great job but three days later they returned and I didn't even cook any meals, however, they found their way to my sugar jar, my jam in the fridge (yes inside the fridge), my bread packet, and other foods so keep those plastic bags you get from the supermarket because you're gonna need them to store your food (yes while they're in packets and jars already) inside and tie them. Secondly, when it rains the power will go off. Power outtages happened to me 4 out of the 25 days I stayed there and there is no generator just candles (buy batteries for the torch or use the torch function on your mobile but make sure its charged). After a week and a half the tv repair guy never came so I ended buying up lots of CDs near the supermarket for really cheap $3 FJD to keep me entertained throughout my stay but off course if the power is down then i couldn't do this, no internet, no cold water, no air condition and so on. The locals say that area is susceptible to rain fall and stormy conditions. You could swim as I did and then shower and tire yourself out but don't forget to pick up a meal (that's if their power is still going) otherwise open up a packet of Doritas. Thirdly, I think spent up to $350 FJD on topping up the internet data (that's if the download/upload data speed transfer is working fine), as the complimentary 2GB you get doesn't last long if you plan to spend your evenings to upload those great pictures you took of your daytime adventures onto facebook, skype to keep in touch with loved ones in other countries and wish them a merry Christmas, a happy new year and so on, clearing emails, browsing google to research your next adventure in Fiji including watching youtube videos of those who have shared their memories, and so on. Obviously all these internet activities is going to soak up your internet data very quickly. Buy the bigger data packages not individual small ones. Lastly, not really annoying at times but can be are the neighbourhood dogs adjacent to the property, the birds who park themselves inside the house and sing away, the frogs chirping away who also found a way inside the pool enclosure, and the lizards that scamper inside the house on the floors and on the side of the walls. Some days you experience all of these.

Overall I enjoyed my stay but I'm thinking to rent a villa closer to Nasinu or in Princess Road because my partner's family lived an hour away and the trip back and forth was rather taxing at times and travelling the road at night combined with rain should be avoided. I recommend this villa though. Would I stay there again?.

Vimal S
Caloundra, Queensland, Australia
“AWESOME”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

If I have choice to stay between a five star resort and the Villa.. I would choose this Pacific Harbour Villa. There is no restriction in what you want to do. This Villa is undoutedly Home Away from Home. It is so well equipped that its owners thouight of every amenities you can imagine. Pots, pans, Tv, stereo, even Baby cot.. each of the two bedroom had its own ensuite.The facilities like the gas cooking stove..and decent sized pot and frying pans made it a breeze to do your own cooking. The Villa is only 5 minutes away from the main Queens Road Highway and the Beaches which are nestled only stones throw away from all the leading big name resorts. The Villa is very spacious and ideal for entertaining families and guests. We entertained and fed around 20 family members withot any fuss whatsoever. There were abundance of plates, cutlery and cooking spoons etc. The bedroom mattress were a joy to sleep on.. and there was continuous sea breezes. OUr 7 day stay was not adequate. If ever I return to Fiji again.. this Villa will be my choice anyday.
ONE WORD:EXCELLENT ALL OVER..

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Justine M
“A nice house, but a bit tired.”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Nice house in a quiet road, wouldn't mind living there! Seems like all the stuff inside is the owners old bits and bobs so it would benefit from some new bed linen & crockery etc. Everything you need is there though so it's very convienient.

Travelling group: Young Children
Priya M
“perfect”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This is such a nice place. It has everything from electrical appliances to pots and pans! You will find all you need. The yard is fenced and the pool is fun. Its very safe and secure too. My kids enjoyed the yard and pool. We had a wonderful weekend. Thanks

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The facility was so secure.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
ELG758
Invercargill, New Zealand
“Our young adult daughter congratulated me for booking this villa!”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

As parents on holiday with our two university aged children we had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay in the villa. Everything was as advertised and immaculately clean. Great space in the living area, excellent having an en suite for each bedroom and the pool was a highlight. Comfortable temperature with air con in master bedroom and two portable fans, as well as the design of the house. Insect netting on the doors and windows did their job well. While we were at the end of the month and the wi-fi had run out, it was a straight forward process to top it up and connection was very good. Owner and staff very easy to communicate with. We had a rental car (owner put us in touch with a local company - another positive experience) so being a bit further from the shops and beach wasn't an issue and provided a peaceful retreat. Never having booked an overseas property before, this experience has certainly been very positive. Would love to go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Swimming pool
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing