Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
US$133
SAVE US$4
Reserve now, pay at stay
TripadvisorUS$133
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$137
All reviews front desk nice hotel pleasant room stay there again golf course staff was friendly property gas
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

Surprisingly so, I loved my stay. I remember staying at this location and being really unhappy with the room; but either the hotel got renovated, or I got a better room this time.

The weather was gorgeous, so it felt like extra luxury to have balcony open all night. The gentleman at front desk was very friendly and welcomed me as elite member and added all appropriate welcome amenities. I loved the giant bacon, egg and cheese sandwich as part of my welcome amenity

The area is really nice, you can walk down to the "big" Marriott and golf course.
All of your basic stores, few eateries, etc. within a walking or a short driving distance.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank diogenesl2014
General Manager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We love to hear from our guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed staying. I was with my family and it was very enjoyable. The hotel was nice. The front desk person was very pleasant. Our fridge was a little weird. It wouldn’t stay cold. The laundry room was very convenient

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Megzamillion625
General Manager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. There are many features to the hotel that are convenient. We are in the process of changing out the refrigerators with new ones. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

I was greeted at the front desk by young man who was so very positive and did his best to make sure I got the room I wanted and t suggested los Casitas Mexican restaurant for a reasonable good tasting take out and it was outstanding. They also have some to go bags for breakfast. The rooms were clean and well appointed as well as modern and quiet. I would stay there again and it's fairly close to a Costco so if you have a membership you can fill up your gas there as well.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Hello 653cliffk thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are very fortunate to have a great staff. I will pass your kind words to the rest of the staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2021

I came to Prattville for a 2 week business assignment. I found this property to be clean, well maintained and recently updated. The staff was fantastic and welcoming. and there are quite a few places to eat and shop just behind the hotel. I will definitely stay here again!

Room tip: I highly recommend the 3d floor as the staff try's to keep longer term guests up here to make it as quiet as possible!
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hospitalitypro2018
General Manager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We love hearing from our guest. I will pass your kind remarks onto the staff. Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Talk about Nickel & Dime, you won't get anything complimentary at this hotel. No water bottles in the room. There aren't any cups or glasses in the room. They have an ice machine but no ice buckets in the rooms. The quality of the Internet service is beyond poor. I mean so poor that even the ads are slow to load. Platinum gift is a joke. So much for being a loyal Marriott customer. If you're traveling for business, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sunny_Ewing
General M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Montgomery Prattville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Hello Sunny_Ewing,

I do apologize about the confusion about the amenities in the room. The ice buckets and glasses are located in the cabinet by the tv. I am taking these concerns and your others back to the staff so we can talk about how to create more value for our most valued guest. I do hope you consider giving us another try and look forward to talking to you more in the future. Michelle