“Quality local restaurant ”

Nino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Pelham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our family stopped for dinner on a whim. We arrived early on a week night so there were none of the long lines the other reviews mentioned. All the flash of the restaurant is in the food and service not the decor. Walter (the manager?) greeted us at the door and made us feel right at home. You order from the counter not a server. The menu had a wonderful variety of options. There was an OK selection of beers and a few wines. The food arrived quickly despite a recent power outage. Everything was fabulous! The salads were simple but had a wonderful house dressing. I would recommend the shrimp ravioli with tiramisu for dessert but I’m already planning what new dish I will try next.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

great family owned Italian restaurant with good parking and a laid back atmosphere. The lasagna is excellent.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My cousin,from Florence, Alabama and I had lunch at Nino's,after her medical procedure. We both were highly impressed with the service, and food.I had 5 restaurants on our list to choose from. She wanted Italian, so we went to Nino's. I will return for another visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Crass, loud, obnoxious owner. Decent food but odd ordering system. Good servers but just deliver food no real table service. Overpriced for the quality/portions. Disappointing really

2  Thank dennissS9494XX
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This place has a good atmosphere and very friendly. The food was delicious and kids really loved the pizza.