“The best BBQ in the Huntsville area!”
Review of Big Cove BB-Q

Big Cove BB-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 August 2017

You really cannot go wrong with anything you order here. It is truly all delicious. The atmosphere is super homey. The seating is very limited, but it is great for carry-out, so keep this in mind. The staff is friendly, and the wait for take-out is not long. This is a small place and they sometimes run out of items on busy weekend days. If you have your heart set on something in particular, call ahead to make sure it is available. They have the added bonus of live pickin' on some weekend evenings, so ask ahead about that for a true southern experience. When my friends from Paris visited this year, this is the place I took them for BBQ.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

My food was great .they came to Walmart and serve us for our yearly quarter. I love their service. They always come to Walmart and shop for their needs .

Reviewed 18 June 2017

A small BBQ place near the Wal-Mart in Hampton Cove in Madison County. Technically I guess it's still Huntsville but it's over Monte Sano mountain just off Hwy 431. The BBQ is really good. The large BBQ pork sandwich is about all I can eat. They ask when you order what you want on your sandwich and I always take each thing they offer.
They have a red, mild (sweet) sauce and a hot sauce as well. The hot is just about right (for me) and what that means is it won't bring tears to your eyes while eating it. The mild is not too sweet either and compliments the meat very well. Their sweet tea is delicious. IMO, one of the better BBQ places in the area of eastern Huntsville,
The staff are very friendly and the portions of food are generous. It's always been very clean.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I eat there often. Good food but not great. Nice folks. The tea is probably the best I've had. I choose to support the community.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

This place is great. Love the food, but even more, the waitresses are so nice here. Everytime I come in they are super friendly and helpful. I appreciate that kind of service. The barbecue is great too. I brought my family visiting from California here and they just loved the ribs!