“Amazing!”

Price range: US$8 - US$17
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I went during August because it was my birthday and we had a waitress named Jennifer and she was absolutely AMAZING she always had a nice smile made sure we had anything we needed was just one of the kindest people I ever met. I would suggest Jennifer and brick and spoon anytime

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although I'm not much of a breakfast eater, this place made a believer out of me. Our group ordered a variety of dishes, and they were all excellent. The menu is varied enough to encompass both sweet and savory options. Give it a try.

1  Thank RuSaBu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am a local and I absolutely love it here never disappointed with anything <3 bloody Marry yeah ... GET YOU ONE !! Stephanie was my server and she was absolutely amazing very polite and nice !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went for breakfast. The stuffed french toast is to die for! Has blackberry compost on it with whipped cream. My husband had the ham and egg omelette. Was huge! He loved it! I also like the berry mimosas and the build it yourself Bloody Mary. Must go!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have literally never had such good brunch! And the service did not let down at all. Our waitress was Jennifer and we loved her! So funny, kind, and helpful. I will most definitley be coming back for a great brunch!