Review Highlights
Dolphin cruise

The trip was great, staff on board was knowledgeable about the area and very friendly. We will... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Wanderer33510275838
Atlanta, Georgia
Great trip

Fantastic fishing trip, lots of fish, knowledgeable crew. They put us on fish immediately. First... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Sightseer37606436020

Reviews (2 040)
2 040 results
1 405
1 405
All reviews deep sea fishing america ii party boat fishing dinner cruise pirate adventure captain dan caught fish hour trip red snapper great trip out of season private charter great price boat ride nice boat dolphin tour next year
391 - 396 of 2 040 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Do NOT recommend. Didn't see any dolphins and was on a hot boat. It was very hot and the boat gave off a lot of fumes and was making people sick.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Anna J, Public Relations Manager at Hudson Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for your business. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience for each guest.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Just went out party boat fishing with Hudson Marina on Monday the 25th. Had previously scheduled a 6hr trio but had to settle for a 4hr due to the trio not making. Rescheduling of the trio was easy and was promptly refunded the difference. Showed up the morning of the trip and was pretty obvious it was going to be a long day. We’re warned prior to boarding the boat that there were only 2 fish caught the previous day and fishing had been very unproductive for nearly a week and a half. I felt like after you had paid your money and we’re gettinf ready to board the boat maybe wasn’t the best time to disclose such discouraging news. Would have been nice to know before scheduling and paying for what turned out to be nothing more than a boat ride with a couple dolphins here and there. I also understand fishing doesn’t entail catching but this was the first trip I’ve taken where I caught zero keepers and only 3 for the amount of time on the water. My biggest problem was keeping our bait bucket full. We asked a few times to have it filled but it never happened until we ran completely out and had to wait for it. When the bucket was filled there was barely enough bait to cover the bottom and it was expected to be shared amongst 4 people. This was different from other fishing trips I’ve taken where each person had their own bait bucket. While fishing we moved spots about 4 times with no one having much luck, so I guess it wasn’t for lack of trying. When all was said and done there were around 20 fish caught between 50+ people on the boat so we weren’t the only ones unsuccessful. What was discouraging was in the following days while out and about I ran into others who had taken similar fishing trips and had been successful while out on the water. In closing, my frustration comes in the fact that knowing previous trips had been very slow and not producing any fish that it wasn’t disclosed up front at time of booking as opposed to on the dock when your money was unrefundable. Maybe I’ll try them again on a future vacation, maybe I won’t.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your business. It is our goal for each customer to have an exceptional experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We hope to have the opportunity to take you fishing again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Overall we had a good experience. It was our first time deep sea fishing. We had thought we would have spent a little more time with our poles in the water. We spent most of our time traveling between locations and untangling lines with other people, but it’s all part of fishing and it was still fun. Our only regret is that we weren’t able to take a longer tour. We had originally booked a 6 hour trip, but they called us when we were almost there to tell us it wouldn’t be offered on our fishing day and that they needed to rebook us for the 4 hour trip. We would definitely go back and do a longer trip to maximize our fishing opportunities.

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the time you took to leave a review. We are glad you had a great trip, and hope to take you on a 6 hour trip soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My first fishing trip out to sea, and I'm so ready to go back. We caught 8 fish- 4 snapper, 4 smaller ones. But the crew and Captain made it so easy. Explained everything very well. My son who is 6 did some fishing, and the crew treated him like a big boy fisherman. I messed up my line on my reel twice, but a deck hand was right there, got me back fishing quickly. The captain was awesome at explaining what depth the fish were at and how long to cast out your reel. They want you to catch fish. It made it very exciting. All their fishing equipment was top notch. All newer looking rods and if someone had an issue they replaced it with another, very quickly. I would go back this week, but we are leaving tomorrow (with a big zip lock bag full of fresh fish).

Thank you for fishing with Hudson Marina! Congratulations on your catch, and thank you for the compliments to the captain and crew! We can't wait to take you fishing again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We are return customers, having fished with these folks for years. It is a clean, well run organization. Captains always competent, mates always helpful, customers always smile. We have done all activities with the exception of pontoon boat rental, which we will do as the grands get older. You can't go wrong with these folks.

Thank you for booking with Hudson Marina! We are glad you had a great time on the fishing charter, and thank you for your return business. We hope to see you again very soon!