“Birthday Surprise”

Blue Dolphin Cruises
Ranked #13 of 103 Tours in Orange Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband told me to get dressed and bring a sweater we’re going out. I was so excited to see where we were going once we went through the tunnel I knew something was up. We are from Louisiana and I started to read signs and got even more excited. I would ask questions and he wouldn’t answer then we pulled up and he said surprise honey ☺️ I was so excited. We saw so many dolphins and the boat wasn’t crowded everything was nice I can’t wait to go back and bring our children

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"outside seating"
"saw dolphins"
in 29 reviews
"highly recommend this cruise"
in 12 reviews
"captain and crew"
in 18 reviews
"multiple dolphins"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We barely saw any dolphins. It was quite boring. I slept most of the time. The captain tried to make it exciting, didnt work for me though. The advertising made it seem as though i would see a family of dolphins that would play with me and everything...Not!! Maybe it works better when the weather is better, thats was the excuse the captain had, but it was a clear day. I wouldn't waste my money, but it was a first time so I learned from that.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great time and got to see a bunch of dolphin on the trip. Captain Buddy and deckhand Matt were very knowledgeable and friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. They talked about some of the houses of famous people, told us about dolphins and their habits, and just chatted away. Snacks and drinks available on board along with restroom facilities. The day we were there was a little cool, so we were glad for the enclosed area we could retreat to when necessary. My teens enjoyed the trip as well. Recommended!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The experience was absolutely amazing. The Captain has a great sense of humor and the Dolphins were so beautiful. The captain was able to get us right beside the family. Beautiful moment!!!!