“Updated Condo in an Excellent Central Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Amanda M
Kentucky
“Updated Condo in an Excellent Central Location”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Clean updated condo centrally located to all activities in the orange beach area with all the necessities. The Phoenix III staff worked tirelessly to keep the common areas clean and enjoyable for all guests. The front desk is helpful as well. Miss Anne is a very gracious host and made herself available to us should we have needed anything during our stay.

17 Jul 2017
I am glad to read this nice review about the condo being clean and the nice things she said about me.
Also glad to hear about the front desk team and the people working hard to keep the common areas clean.
Melba G
“Never disappointed here!”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Another wonderful stay at this beautifully appointed condo. For the fourth year, we had a great relaxing time at Orange Beach in this super nice place!

28 May 2017
I look forward every year for Melba and her family to return. They are great guests to have and they take good care of my condo.
bobkat888
Memphis, Tennessee
“Lovely Stay at the Beach”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed everything about this beautiful condo! It is very conveniently located and has easy access to the water. Along with sitting on the balcony and taking in the gorgeous view, we particularly liked both the indoor and the outdoor pools. Anne is a very friendly and accommodating owner. You can't pick a better place to stay!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo had everything we wanted. Loved the large balcony.
Liked least: There was quite a bit of heavy equipment in the parking lot because they were working on the roof. We realize this is a temporary situation, though.
Travelling group: Extended Family
13 Nov 2016
I am so glad to read another good review. It is so good to hear that my guests enjoyed their vacation and had a wonderful time. I strive to make my guests have a great time. Anne
David N
Naperville, Illinois
“Great place great beach was a perfect vacation”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The condo is clean and well kept up. Being on the 4th floor was great too. High enough for a good view yet not so high the beach seemed far away. I would recommend it for a couple like us and it is big enough for two couples. I just like my privacy. You can tell your in Alabama .Nice southern hospitality . ( A lot better then Florida )

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Every thing was great was very cool the wifi worked on the beach
Liked least: could have had a few more kitchen utensils but not bad
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Oct 2016
Thanks for the great review. I am so glad you enjoyed your vacation. I do hope you will return again.
Bobbie747
Keller, Texas
“Great Orange Beach Views!”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a late August beach vacation for me and my wife that included our Daughter and her family which included our two and a half year old granddaughter. The condo Anne rented to us was in a great location on Orange Beach. Grocery stores and good seafood restaurants were all within a 5 minute drive of the condo. The condo was clean and was updated in the last couple years which included comfortable beds. It was great to walk out of the master bedroom onto the spacious balcony to watch the beautiful sunrises. Our family plans on coming back to Orange Beach and Anne's condo will definitely be in our plans.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location.
Liked least: The spacing of the balcony railing stiles may be too wide for smaller children.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 65+
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Sep 2016
I am so glad to read reviews like this. I try hard to keep my condo up to date and clean. I have several repeat guests and that makes me feel like all the hard work was worthwhile.
Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;