“Fantastic Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
BAFHOSS
“Fantastic Stay”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Fantastic stay at a beautiful condominium! Well appointed, clean, comfortable, great views, perfect location! Ann was a wonderful person to work with. I highly recommend I stay in this Wonderful condo!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
18 Jul 2016
I am so glad these guests loved the location and the great views. I am also glad the condo was clean.
I loved working with them to make sure they had a great vacation.
Philadelphia, Mississippi
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Jul 2016
This family has been spending their vacations in my condo for years. I always look forward to their return. They are like part of my family. They take very good care of my condo.
eileenrem
Oak Forest, Illinois
“beautifully furnished condo with great view and beach access”
Reviewed 4 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

everything was perfect with the condo, except we would have liked another chair with ottoman or recliner
one chair and sofa was not enough comfortable seating
the master suite mattress is a little too soft

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view and beach access and location in orange beach
Liked least: needed more living room seating and mattress to soft
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 May 2016
The living room and the dinette area run together and there are 4 dinette chairs that can be used in addition to the sofa and the chair. The room is small and another chair would make it too crowded. I have never had a complaint about the mattress before. Some people like a very firm mattress and some like soft mattresses. I try to stay in the middle when I choose one for my condo.
Joyce R
Florence, Alabama
“Great condo, convenient, clean and great custromer service!”
Reviewed 2 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Clean, spacious, well stocked, perfect view, and wonderful customer service. Will return asap! Very convenient location- close to restaurants, groceries, etc. Good security and helpful desk.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful condo with a perfect view.
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Other
Families with young children
2 May 2016
I enjoy reading good reviews about my condo. I am always glad to hear that I helped my guests to have a great vacation.
Dawn D
“Best vacation rental”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This was by far the best rental we have ever had. The loction was great and Ms.ANNE was great to work with. It was clean and updated. Couldn't ask for better. We will be staying again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
15 Apr 2016
I am always happy to read a review like this. I love it when my guests love my condo. I will look forward to their return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing