“Great Trip!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Erik P
“Great Trip!”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The condo was very nice, spacious and clean. It was just my fiance and I, but 4+ would be more than comfortable in the condo. Anne was great to work with and communicated quickly from the time we booked until the time we left. We would definitely come back!

16 Sep 2015
I am glad this couple enjoyed my condo. I like to keep in touch with my guests to see if there are any concerns or questions about the area.
Sugar Land, Texas

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Jun 2015
I am so glad these guests had a great time while they were here and they loved the condo and the location. I love helping my guests in any way I can, because I know these memories will be with them for a very long time.
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Reviewed 28 March 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

3 Apr 2015
I enjoyed meeting and having lunch with my Snowbirds. They are such a delight.I am glad to hear they loved the condo and had a great time. I will look forward to their return this fall.
Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing