Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$90
FindHotelUS$92
All reviews no elevator front desk room was clean pancake machine first floor great stay stay there again recommend this hotel convenient location hot breakfast breakfast bar easy access enjoyed my stay staff was friendly parking lot henrietta ricky
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

No frills, but safe and convenient (2 miles) to the downtown Opelika railroad district where the restaurants and bars are located. Free parking, complimentary breakfast, and a 10% discount for veterans. I will stay there again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2021

The staff is very friendly, attentive and helpful. The service there was superb. The rooms and public areas were very clean. The breakfast was always a delight, and they have available: Pancakes, Sausage Links, Sausage Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Mini Bagels, Mini Muffins, Mini Cinnamon Rolls, Biscuits, Instant Oatmeal and Grits, Fresh Fruit, Coffee and Minute Maid Orange and Apple Juice. They have a gazebo courtyard area where you can sit and eat, or indoor seating too.

Their pool was nice, outdoors with two shallow ends with steps, and a 5 foot middle. And there was a small coin operated laundry room if needed.

Had a wonderful stay there.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

Better than most of the 3.5 star properties in this area. Great staff and well maintained property. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great hotel whether for a quick trip or extended stay. Excellent property!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Thank you for the wonderful service and stay. This place is a must if you are traveling through the Auburn area. We have never gone wrong with Best Western. The girl up front personally canceled our reservation at a further BW and got our refund.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here the bed was comfortable,the water was nice and hot , and the room was good and cold.I will definitely be back I do not know when but surely it was a great experience I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: May 2021