Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$124
View deal
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
PricelineUS$124
Home2.comUS$124
FindHotelUS$128
ZenHotels.comUS$147
All reviews great hotel a great stay visiting family enjoyed our stay home away from home shopping and restaurants would definitely stay here again place to stay bed was comfortable staff was very friendly home2 shannon dishwasher auburn amenities pet accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2021

Enjoyed our stay in a suite with king in main room, sleeper couch, and full kitchen. The location off the main highway was ideal for getting around between Auburn and back into GA. Our dog enjoyed the stay as well.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Laine Oliver, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Opelika Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2021

This location was super clean, very friendly staff, and very convenient to the interstate. Breakfast staff was super helpful, friendly and welcoming. We would totally stay here again if we were in the area.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 7 June 2021

I was working late in Montgomery and tried to stay there before driving home the next day. All the hotels were sold out. However I knew I could count in this Home2 because I have stayed here before. It is exceptionally clean. The staff is friendly and accommodating, even when checking in at 1:00 AM. It was worth the extra hour of driving to stay at this location.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to post your review! Our team is happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Besides no service I was very satisfied with my room and my stay was pleasant. I have recommended this hotel to others already! I will be back again and continue to spread the word to others! Great Job!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your stay. We appreciate the recommendations as well. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 15 April 2021

Well, I'll start at the beginning. We checked in but there were not rooms ready. We asked if we could change and use the pool area while we waited. The staff, Ethran and Shannon were more that accommodating. They gave us pool towels and bottled water and sent us on our way. My husband had not even changed when Shannon brought us the key cards to our room. We enjoyed the pool for a couple of hours before going up. The room was huge with a large frig, dishwasher with all the dishes you could use, a sofa bed, king bed (with the most comfy pillows and sheets), desk and lots of storage. We were on the 4th floor so not noise from above and a very quiet building. Breakfast is limited but they offer 2 kinds of prepared omelets, biscuits, cereal, fruit and coffee. There is also a variety of juices and snacks for purchase during your entire stay.
When we checked out we inquired about purchasing the pillows and bedding. We were given a card with the website of shophome2.com. Our new bedding has already been ordered.

If you find yourself in Auburn, Go here. The holiday Inn Express next door told us it was a county would not allow pools to be opened yet. Don't believe everything your told. Trust Home2Suites to take care of you.

Room tip: Top floors have less noise since no one is above you.
Date of stay: April 2021
Laine Oliver, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Opelika Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Dear smcdaniel,
Thanks for your kind words! I'm so happy to see our team took good care of you during your stay. We look forward to your next visit!