See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2018

There were holes in the drywall from where the toilet paper holder was falling off, there was holes in the drywall where someone had moved the shower curtain up and didn't repair the wall, there were stains on the carpet, the towel holder fell apart, the room smelt horrible. It smelt very musty and wet. There were marks on the bathroom door where a dog had been left and tried to get out. There was no remote in the room, there were only 3 towels for 4 people. The knob on the AC unit was broke and could not adjust it. And to top it off the power was out when we left in the morning. We had to get ready from the lights from our phones. The pool was still covered. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone and I would like to get my money/points back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Room had many roaches coming out of tv, feces in the toilet when I arrived, and toilet tissue left on table. We were offered another room with 1 double bed. We originally had two double beds. Same price. We left and asked for refund.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We came to town on March 23rd for a family wedding. Was told this was best hotel in town. Checked in, owner was nice. Got to room, not even 60 seconds later, my daughter spotted a roach. There were also dozens of baby spiders crawling everywhere. We immediately went back to the office and checked out. She tried to give us another room, but I know one roach means hundreds are present. Big HELL NO!
Best hotel in town and a name brand chain at that. What a joke!
Will not be back, will spread far and wide the news of roaches. So gross.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Came here for a few day for family stuff. The bathroom door was coming off so I couldn't shut it. The wall paper is coming off in the bathroom and the shower curtain was relocation a few times and they got it to high and the water from the shower gets on the floor. I unplugged the side lamp next to the bed, cause the plug in was behind the bed, I doing so caused the plug on the cord the be bend all the time and caused it to crack and expose wires. There was a few bugs crawling around the sink. They only changed the linens in the bathroom. They never changed the sheets on the bed. The exhaust fan in the bathroom need replaced. Its loud and starts and stops running.

So I won't be staying here again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My family & I stayed for 1 night for a family function in town. We were told there would be a pool but when we got here the pool was closed until next weekend. The room was stuffy so I went to turn on the a/c but the knobs were broke off. The clerk up front brought me 1 knob which I took on & off to attempt to change the settings which didn’t help much. My sister noticed water dripping on her when she used the bathroom & the ceiling was leaking with the light hanging down. We informed the clerk. She seemed apologetic but she couldn’t offer us any other accommodations. The next morning when I got up to go to the bathroom the toilet overflowed. I called the front desk but unfortunately they “didn’t have anyone to fix it.” Luckily we found a plunger in our room. So we fixed it. I was able to get some towels to clean up the floor when I walked up to the front desk because there was no one able to bring us towels. All in all I wouldn’t recommend staying in this hotel, not even for 1 night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family