“Great Food and service”

D & D Ribeye Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Newton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Salad Bar is always Fresh and Steaks taste great ! along with the service. Better than anywhere in the wiregrass.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 28 October 2020

I called in for an order and got the 10 oz. Steak with mac & cheese& corn. Ive been wanting to try it for some time and decided about 2 weeks to get a steak from the "steak house "?. The man on the phone that took my order was very friendly & polite .I picked up my order and couldnt wait to get home to eat it . When I opened the box the food did not look appetizing at all. I could tell the steak was paper thin & really didn't even favor a rib eye Half ear of corn was not hot and neither was the mac n cheese. . So I cut a piece of steak off and started to eat it and it was was chewy and full of grissle . It was impossible to eat . A waste of money I was highly disappointed and could not eat it . For the price that I was charged of $25 I could of done a lot better . Honestly I would of been ashamed to serve that ! Sorry But I will not be going back there again .

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020

I'm all about supporting local businesses but not at a price tag of over $100! 2 steaks, 4 sides, and 3 drinks for over $100. I had the filet which I thought would be a filet mignon but it was closer to a sirloin. They only sell 3 kinds of steaks: ribeye, NY strip, and whatever the filet was. The sweet potato was small and only had a cinnamon and sugar mix. The rolls were frozen style dinner rolls. These meals are super expensive for what you get. I will not be returning.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Been wanting to go for a couple of months, finally made it. Friendly staff and quick service, went about 4:30pm. Steak was not the best I have had but it's passable. They do not have anything fried, at first I was like what the heck, got a baked potato and some mac and cheese and didn't miss the fried stuff at all. I'm going to give it another try to see if the steak better, I hope so if it is I'll be a regular.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2019

I have become to make this a regular place to visit(at least 1 if not 2times a week:))The staff goes above and beyond and makes everyone feel welcomed.The large ribeye is tender enough you do not need a knife.The salad and potatoe bar has plenty of choices.Aslo I have never been a cinnamon roll fan BUT the ones that are baked fresh daily there has DEFINITELY changed my mind.She also has ones with Butter nut icing occasionally on them and they are delish as well.No matter what you order from there you can bet that you will not be disappointed.(Also check out the homemade Pnut Butter Cake.....)As you check out there is a variety of nick nacks from hand scrubs-homemade soaps and candles just to name a few and the ones I have tried smell awesome and last a long time as well.Make sure you check out this quaint little family owned business because you will walk away satisfied .Thanks D&D for the pride you take in running your business.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Rebecca H

Been to D & D Ribeye Steakhouse? Share your experiences!