All reviews valet parking great location historic building within walking distance street noise hank williams museum restaurants and bars rosa parks museum valet service state capitol baseball stadium nice hotel historical sites stay there again per day civil rights staff was very friendly
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I was in Montgomery, Al on business. I was pleasantly surprised by the aesthetics of the overall hotel. My room was clean. The bed and pillows on the bed reminded me of home. I took full advantage of their complimentary breakfast (nice touch). There was lots to choose from on the breakfast bar. The hotel is in the heart of Montgomery and is surround by great restaurants and the river front is within walking distance. I would highly recommend the this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Management response:Responded 24 January 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for staying here with us.

We hope on your next stay here you have the same great experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Nice hotel in downtown Montgomery. Walk to many restaurants and lounges. In old building but nicely decorated inside. Their business center printers had no ink - but i was able to print my presentation from a printer at the front desk. Saved me.
You can valet park for $12, park free on street till 8am or go to parking garage across street and pay about $8 (not sure but I think this is price for overnight).

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Nice hotel. Good location. Staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. Joshua - car parker valet - and Nate - front desk - were especially helpful. Wonderful breakfast, good fitness room. Parking is pretty much just valet - but so what. All the spots are within walking distance.

Room Tip: upper floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My dad was in the hospital in Montgomery for almost 3 weeks. I kept a room to shower & catch a little sleep when I could. The staff, from Doris & her coworkers in housekeeping, Nate & the others at the front desk, the valets to the General Manager, could not have been more accommodating to my comings and goings. Top notch!

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Very pleased with this hotel stay
Morning Breakfast was great
Valet staff was excellent
Very nice hotel. Nice lobby. Guest services were nice and helpful
Road noise in room was only negative but otherwise excellent stay

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family