All reviews indoor pool front desk breakfast was included would stay again choice hotels pet fee easy access room was clean quiet location biscuits waffles enjoyed our stay very nice hotel carpet cereal headboard tournament
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Convenient location, right off 85. We had a 2 Q suite and the room was very large, plenty of room for the pack n play and assorted baby stuff. Several restaurants close by (Schlotsky, Zaxbys, Ihop, Baumhouers, etc). Not far to Lagoon Park and also only 10-15 minutes to Paterson Field and Riverwalk. Good variety at breakfast. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ALMomCubed
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Overall happy with visit and will stay again. Beds comfortable, nice sized TV with variety of channels. Heated indoor pool for swimming. Hot tub jets only worked toward end of stay. Staff was courteous and attentive to concerns. Breakfast included. standard fare of Bagels, cereals, eggs, sausage, biscuit, gravy, with waffle station. Only complaints were internet connection. Terrible! Bearly any signal strength. Housekeeping didn't clean our room because they came by to clean at 0800. My husband told them 2 days in a row to come back after1000. We would be out of the room by then. He was handed clean towels thankfully as no one came back either day. Maybe a language barrier. Obviously they are use to business clients that are out by 0800. We were there on family business but made our appointments later in the morning so we didn't have to rush our morning.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and very clean. Breakfast was not the best but there was warm food. My problem was the internet. It was easy to access but I still could not get into my company's website for my reports.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank mrpar3pro
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My mom and I stayed at the inn for the opening festivities of the Equal Justice Institutes Memorial for Peace and Justice. Hotel was welcoming, quiet and clean. And staff were very helpful. Beds are good too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MelShust
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over Easter weekend 2018, the staff at the front desk was very helpful, they had a great sense of humor and enjoyed cutting up with us. We will visit again! The free breakfast was adequate, and I seen several kids enjoying the indoor pool.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family