All reviews hotel cost and flat screen tv love staying awesome hotel relaxing stay home away from home rooms are spacious recommend this hotel plenty of hot water new carpet beautiful lobby loved this hotel living area staff was friendly excellent stay alabama atrium
Reviewed 9 February 2016

By the previous reviews, I thought I would give this lower priced hotel a chance. I'll give them an A for effort. But it is pretty run down, not too clean and my room had no hot water, only lukewarm. There was quite a bit of noise from the lobby. Continental breakfast is not good and dining area quite musty smelling. Coffee was great!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Tami T
Reviewed 14 January 2016

This has to be my 50th time staying here. Whenever I'm in Montgomery, Al, I make sure to book my room at the Alabama Hotel. The lovely staff assures there is nothing you will need while staying here. Again I cannot emphasize enough that this is a home away from home. The beautiful atrium is full of life with fig trees and banana plants reaching upwards toward the skylight open ceiling illustrating the presence of light and fresh air of this hotel. There is always wonderful soft music playing that seems to take away the monotony of any long travel or work day. I recommend this hotel for family visit, couples for sure, overnight business, or even long term as the rates for what you get simply cannot be beat. The owner of this hotel is always ready to receive comments about his hotel to improve in any way possible to improve his customers stay. This really makes you feel like family. Looking forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: I recommend the corner rooms toward the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Hummer77
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

I think it is a very nice place to stay. It has very beautiful spacious rooms, and the hotels lobby is just breath taking. It also has very respectful and friendly staff members. It is a type of place that I would like to re visit or that I could stay at foe a long period of time need be.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SquirrelyB
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Friendly pleasant staff. We called ahead and left a charge card to reserve a room, but they lost the reservation. Inside common area is nice. Room was spacious. Adventure: paint peeling. No blanket. Tiny towels. Refrigerator seal was filthy. Poor sound insulation: heard others arriving and leaving outside.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mike G
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Love the rooms and the service is amazing. Very clean and very respectful. The owner works with you for a room if help is needed. The rooms are very neat and clean. You get your rest and get to wake up well rested and ready to be on the go if needed.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple