All reviews magnolia restaurant in excellent shape breakfast buffet conference room nice hotel beds were very comfortable would stay here again great customer service front desk staff up to date convenient location biscuits curtis tira bethany al rates
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I was greeted by Erika upon arrival and she was tremendous. She thanked me for being a rewards member and just started my stay off right. The hotel is clean and up to date. I had a bite to eat at the bar that night. Food was good and bartender and waitstaff were very friendly also. I did not have breakfast this time but I've had it on past stays...outstanding. I've stayed here numerous times when I'm in the area and it is always worth it.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dan C
Office H, Manager at Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for the outstanding service review. Please come again soon to visit.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with nice staff, bar, food, and extremely clean. One of my best stays. The breakfast is worth it alone. Will definitely recommend to my family and friends when visiting or coming through. Had a fun time

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CurtisJGraves, Manager at Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for this great five star comment. We welcome you back anytime. We appreciate and value each of our guest. Thank you again

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were here 6/28-6/30. The hotel is very clean, neat, and modern. The breakfast was more than just cereal. We were surprised they had eggs, bacon, two types of sausage, assorted fruits and nuts. There was enough variety that if you eat gluten free, or vegetarian you wouldn't starve. Everyone we encountered was professional. We did not use the fitness room, but we did enjoy the pool. It was nice to have the clean towels poolside for guest use.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for letting us know about your guest experience. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for over 20 days. The hotel staff put an unprecedented amount of effort into making my group’s stay special. The food at the hotel restaurant was better than expected and the salad bar was one of the freshest I’ve enjoyed. The staff greeted me everyday when I left in the morning and came home in the evening. And problems I or any or my fellows encountered was fixed quickly. The other thing they do really well is towels, they were always fresh and soft.

Date of stay: June 2018
CurtisJGraves, Manager at Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your comment about your stay. We appreciate and value each of our guest. Our attentions are to meet every guest expectations while at our property. We welcome you back once you are in our area anytime. Thank you in advance.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The staff here is fantastic and really care that their guests have a good experience from check in to check out. The breakfast and dinner buffets are lovely and the facilities are clean and everything you could ask for. It is close to the airport, but not much else. The shuttle will take you anywhere you need to go though.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CurtisJGraves, Manager at Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for your comments. Our staff appreciate you and value you as a guest. We are excited to know you enjoyed your stay. Please come again.