“First Watch!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #32 of 493 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fresh juices, amazing avocado toast! The fruit is always super fresh! Everything is! I have never had a bad meal here! I kind of wish they would be open for dinner because sometimes you want breakfast for dinner, and not just waffle house! Keep up the good work! <3

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Had the Healthy Turkey and it was amazing! A friend got the chicken chimchurri and that was also delicious. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great breakfast to round out a great trip. Food was delivered fast staff was friendly and helpful. Good menu.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was completely full, yet we commented how the new decor broke up the sound and the crazy busy restaurant was quiet and peaceful.

Our food was good, too. My husband and I split a Reuben and our son had a Philly cheesesteak (or that’s what it looked like to us. Maybe it was roast beef but it sure looked good and believe me THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT OVER. Our Reuben was full of meat, the sauerkraut was delicious and piled high and the cheese was melted over everything. It was a great sandwich. I would definitely order the Reuben again and our son said he would order the Roast Beef again. Our complimentary ice cream cone was the perfect way to top off a great meal. JASON’S just does not disappoint. Good food, served quickly, in a pleasant atmosphere and they cater, too!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

there chicken salad sandwich was very good, it was open faced, so i got the added personal benefit of less calories.